Caged Soyjak.Blog General - Offsite Soyjak.blog&Soysphere Discussion

I'm happy to say I've made Mr. Activist 'leave for good' since I 'bullied'(called out) some weirdo spic who drew questionable art of Soylita, which caused said spic to leak and leave.
I'm lurking at that thread out of boredom, look like you are the center of that drama now lol.
https://soyjak.blog/index.php?threads/sleep_chvds-coal-gallery.4222/page-10

111.webp

222.webp

Merely just an hour and I'm already glad that I decided to leave discord.blog for good.

I'm lurking at that thread out of boredom, look like you are the center of that drama now lol.
https://soyjak.blog/index.php?threads/sleep_chvds-coal-gallery.4222/page-10

View attachment 640
View attachment 641

Merely just an hour and I'm already glad that I decided to leave discord.blog for good.
I believe that there's still some good stuff to be found on there, even if it's a bit lesser than when it was before and during the summertime. I've had some wonderful talks with multiple people on the Shlog in both public threads and in PMs during the past two weeks and it's been very pleasant. I was even able to fully share the gospel with one fellow who had never truly known it just a few nights ago! There's a remnant of goodness left on there, but I do see what you mean; that goodness has certainly shrunk a bit.

@BBCRightsActivist
View attachment 642
New truke from me. And don't worry this will be the only time I'm sending shlog screen caps to you.
I know that arguments are sometimes inevitable, but I can't really recall any place that reeks the same negative energy as discord.blog outside, well, discord. Even redditors are better than that if you avoid drama goblin subs which should be easy for anyone literate.

That's what crippling autism does to people, in fact, I feel that a lots of users like that meximutt are only on schlog because they'd be banned everywhere else due to how obnoxious and autistic they are.
if that were the case, i would have been banned off instagram, youtube, or any other social media that i use a long time ago.

I know that arguments are sometimes inevitable, but I can't really recall any place that reeks the same negative energy as discord.blog outside, well, discord. Even redditors are better than that if you avoid drama goblin subs which should be easy for anyone literate.
The one who publicly spent the day in conversations and threads claiming how much he hates drama and negative energy decided to use his last day to encourage and create more drama and negative energy. Far be it me to say stay or go; I've been using every site in the soysphere for the past 2 years now so it doesn't affect me. Acting like you are above the problem while simultaneously pushing forward pointless and irrational drama, its just very strange to me is all.

Also 'negative energy' there are just some users trying to prevent it from becoming a gay circlejerk.
Don't think it's a good thing when basically everything relevant there now are either dramas, metas, or attention seeking social media posts.
The one who publicly spent the day in conversations and threads claiming how much he hates drama and negative energy decided to use his last day to encourage and create more drama and negative energy. Far be it me to say stay or go; I've been using every site in the soysphere for the past 2 years now so it doesn't affect me. Acting like you are above the problem while simultaneously pushing forward pointless and irrational drama, its just very strange to me is all.
I could've just logged out and left quietly, but then there would be offsiters that got redirected to 'blog because of my projects wondering where I had gone.

I could've just logged out and left quietly, but then there would be offsiters that got redirected to 'blog because of my projects wondering where I had gone.
I could of locked the thread and linked its continuation here or for others to keep watch on the booru. If you're happy then thats good enough. The game will come out either way and thats what I am looking forward to no matter the site its on.

I could of locked the thread and linked its continuation here or for others to keep watch on the booru. If you're happy then thats good enough. The game will come out either way and thats what I am looking forward to no matter the site its on.
yeah, please do it and also delete my account there as well.

lol I just found it oddly funny that you shit on the profile pages of everyone who gave you too many downdoots. It doesn't matter now anyway, you don't even have a memorable personality, and I'd likely forget your very existence within a month.
yk u love me, neko.

i'll always be in ur dreams, pookie.

I don't talk about politics much or conspiracies, and most of the entertainment I have on the blog is probably banned here so unfortunately the house of door will continue to reside on the blog. I'll be here every now and then though or if there is a cool thread.
Chuds don't support censorship. Can always come join me in the jungles of Mexico.

It really is easier to complain than to swim upstream and try to inspire others to change

I don't talk about politics much or conspiracies, and most of the entertainment I have on the blog is probably banned here so unfortunately the house of door will continue to reside on the blog. I'll be here every now and then though or if there is a cool thread.
Alright I guess I should quit using this account just to bait chuds since this whole drama went down. @Seraphim do you mind changing my name here to 'Aedra'? I'll start serious posting now.

It was all a PSYOP marketing campaign to get you to CHUDAR! EMBRACE THE CHUD LIFE!!!!

GET OWNED N00B BOOBY SOYJAKKERS!!!

Back