Caged Soyjak.Blog General - Offsite Soyjak.blog&Soysphere Discussion

Let us see the quality posts on the schlog today!
XLmRae7.png

You can tell it's a true gem because the schlog users voted for gem and geg! Not to mention how this abhorrent godforsaken thread was getting linespammed and the janny got mad because it interrupted his gooning session and deleted the linespam.
The meta posting needs to be scaled way back and kept to the user’s respective blog thread. It feels like everyone is just baiting for attention now.

He is too autistic for the soysphere, which is now filled with unfriendly teenagers who'd bully autists without any mercy. It's better for him if he leave the schlog for good this time, the edrama is clearly killing him from the inside as he's the type of person who takes the internet seriously.
Soygoy admitted to being a /trash/ immigrant, who posted "artwork" in anthro threads and was a user of them, who previously used Discord, but was banned from every community he tried to join. He also admitted that he hates soyjaks and soy culture in general. It's not his autism that's the problem, it's the fact that he's a degenerate.

He is too autistic for the soysphere, which is now filled with unfriendly teenagers who'd bully autists without any mercy. It's better for him if he leave the schlog for good this time, the edrama is clearly killing him from the inside as he's the type of person who takes the internet seriously.
This guy is an adult, he should know better than to overshare on the internet and get overtly emotional over mean things people say on the bald man glasses forum.
If anything, he should find himself a better online space to post his stuff in, after all, it's not even related to soyjaks to begin with.

Schlog will never be as good as chuds life. Too many unserious clowns there
I feel the otherwise ngl, too many niggers there would cry at your profile page just because you gave xhem downdoots. They are worse than redditors, at least redditors are self aware that being upset with downdoots is embarrassing.

banned from every community he tried to join
That's what crippling autism does to people, in fact, I feel that a lots of users like that meximutt are only on schlog because they'd be banned everywhere else due to how obnoxious and autistic they are.

Now soygoy get perma'd, one more good user gone. TBH I've never found soygoy to be a lolcow, he was always more of a sadcow for me.
View attachment 563
Considering how you wanted people like Volker unbanned so they can be our personal gegbvlls, this must make you find the site even less interesting, geg.

Anyways, I'm IP banned there for another half hour, and I try to go to bet at midnight at the max, I'll say it here.

Soygoy was a hostile(hates soy kulcha) offsiter(/trash/ immigrant, uses discord habitually as well) who filed false reports. All these things are good criteria for a ban, which Doll should have listed in my opinion.

The purely emotional bans are beginning to worry me. I like the viel of seriousfagging behind admins, especially on forums. That leads to a lot less drama, however it's a lot more work admittedly.

I'm not going to list policy on what would help 'save the blog' since that's not needed, useless, and we're not there yet anyways. But I think we soon will be. Broot's going to regret his decision. Well, he'll have as much regret as you can for making a bald man glasses with unkempt beard forum shit.

Listen, we were more obscure back then. I was just trying to get more users on. It did work, in the long term.

Considering how you wanted people like Volker unbanned so they can be our personal gegbvlls, this must make you find the site even less interesting, geg.
volker was funny because he is a unironically white supremacy nazi ponyfag who makes turboautistic OCs, soygoy is just a sad social outcast who'd likely go ack within a decade.
I feel like the site is already cannibalizing itself, the only things on the schlog outside attention seeking social media posts are mostly slapfights and edramas now.

I don't think you should yet. There are still some people there who are worth interacting with. Things might get better over time if we stay patient. But yeah if the forum stays the way it is then you should probably delete your account.
NVM I've already nuked that thread on 'blog, and I also advertised this site before leaving for good.

I'm happy to say I've made Mr. Activist 'leave for good' since I 'bullied'(called out) some weirdo spic who drew questionable art of Soylita, which caused said spic to leak and leave.

I'm happy to say I've made Mr. Activist 'leave for good' since I 'bullied'(called out) some weirdo spic who drew questionable art of Soylita, which caused said spic to leak and leave.
nah that's just the final straw, I've already shown my disdain towards discord.blog before for how the majority of users there are effectively discorders, as they only care about attention seeking and inward dramas.

Back