troll megathread

Screenshot_20230803_171623_Chrome.jpg

>grown ass bitch
>still have tweeks about shitting in foreign houses evendoe its her grandmas house
>gets constipation because of her dumbfuckery
>has to call ma and bring her to the hospital
>get to hospital and make a scene (as niggers commonly do)
>take a shit finally
>come back home
>nobody calls her out for her bullshit
>make a tiktokerino about it
>dress in da AESTHETIC clothes and have the QUIRKY voice attitude face and expression
>do le HECKIN im so done with life dance
>tell story like its a camp anecdote so she gets the FREAKIN approval of sisters and attention from le zoomerinos
>doesn't care absolutely nothing about her mom's image

i hope that coon got doxxed by the one guy that doxxes foids on tiktok

thats wht i was thinking. its yellow fever and jbw worship

Currycels are lucky that pajeetas cant get chad because all foids are JBWmaXXXers.

The asian-american cunt with bleached hair is looking for a paypig.

No paycheck for your race. How come she didn't choose a successful STEMmaXXXed ethnicel with Asperger's (like me) for beta buXXX?

i dont know who david hogg is but all noodles are prostitutes we have proof in the jewtube thread

Dawg at least prosties get paid. That noodel whore prolly pay him.

No paycheck for your race. How come she didn't choose a successful STEMmaXXXed ethnicel with Asperger's (like me) for beta buXXX?
Cuz even liberal Westernised noodles find Mudslimes revolting, based chinks in China put Mudslime subhumans in camps where they belong. Assburgers and mental disorders are kike fabrications, keep drinking the kike Kool-aid Mudslime vermin

i remember hearing about this from a youtube tranny and when i googled it the results were all trannies dilating, and the mod was unfindable kek, trannies really are better at censorship than jews
Trannies are complaining because it makes them want to 41% jfl. Is the mod based off of a real video? Do NOT link if so.

Trannies are complaining because it makes them want to 41% jfl. Is the mod based off of a real video? Do NOT link if so.
it is
how do you not know about the video?
nigga lives under a rock kek :cage: :cage:

Back
Top Bottom