chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Zoomer men are obnoxious

Socially retarded mouth watering simps. Zoomers among all other generations have the highest rate of virginity but are somehow more simpy than all the previous ones combined! Whenever there's a YouTube video that features an average or even below average woman for three micro seconds, all the comments will be fawning over the women instead of discussing the topic of the video.

Even worse is how much the average zoomer despises anti women jokes. In almost every previous generation, making jokes about women was accepted. Now if you make a joke about a woman some virgin zoomer who's never even had sex will call you an incel.

That's not even getting to the ebonics, or how so many zoomers have fallen for the globo homo depopulation plot of turning into faggots. Please God! If you exist spread a plague that wipes out the zoomers! Even if I get taken out as well I don't care. Just do it! :chud::chud::chud:

Zoomers among all other generations have the highest rate of virginity but are somehow more simpy than all the previous ones combined!
90% of zoomers are kids nigga :cage:
Even worse is how much the average zoomer despises anti women jokes. In almost every previous generation, making jokes about women was accepted. Now if you make a joke about a woman some virgin zoomer who's never even had sex will call you an incel
women ☕
That's not even getting to the ebonics, or how so many zoomers have fallen for the globo homo depopulation plot of turning into faggots. Please God! If you exist spread a plague that wipes out the zoomers! Even if I get taken out as well I don't care. Just do it! :chud::chud::chud:
youre not wrong but that is the faggot kind of zoomer, the other type is the wigger kind of zoomer, which is still annoying but more bearable than tranny teenagers

what can you expect from a generation whose diets consists of soy milk and jewish farmed veggies
soybutt.jpg

They act like women in my experience, I avoid talking to them because everything they talk about is garbage simple mindedness

Socially retarded mouth watering simps. Zoomers among all other generations have the highest rate of virginity but are somehow more simpy than all the previous ones combined! Whenever there's a YouTube video that features an average or even below average woman for three micro seconds, all the comments will be fawning over the women instead of discussing the topic of the video.

Even worse is how much the average zoomer despises anti women jokes. In almost every previous generation, making jokes about women was accepted. Now if you make a joke about a woman some virgin zoomer who's never even had sex will call you an incel.

I have trouble interacting with people 1-2 years younger than me and women who are not a bit older than me. All of them seem off.

Back
Top Bottom