chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

You dont realize how bad fat people are til you live with them

I had an autistic guy calling me fat when I was like 60kg. I can look obese but be skinny because my face bloats up so much jfl.

Was looking at the trash today and people literally live off pizzas and alcohol. Its not surprising children are being born with all these mental/physical deformities these days when people don't even eat actual food. I wouldn't buy takeout if you paid me at this stage its basically a scam. They sell you vegetable oil, starch and chicken (cheapest kind imaginable). Its basically printing money while paying staff, electricity costs etc.

I know I'm not one to judge I make dumb choices all the time but living off processed food isn't a good idea for any animal unless starving.

I had an autistic guy calling me fat when I was like 60kg. I can look obese but be skinny because my face bloats up so much jfl.

Was looking at the trash today and people literally live off pizzas and alcohol. Its not surprising children are being born with all these mental/physical deformities these days when people don't even eat actual food. I wouldn't buy takeout if you paid me at this stage its basically a scam. They sell you vegetable oil, starch and chicken (cheapest kind imaginable). Its basically printing money while paying staff, electricity costs etc.

I know I'm not one to judge I make dumb choices all the time but living off processed food isn't a good idea for any animal unless starving.
Processed foods are something you eat when you're short on time or eat every once in awhile, living off it is insane, also you're definitely right about everyone surviving off pizza and alcohol since that's how they are, pizza is such a fucking normie food.

Back
Top Bottom