chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

You don't know how good NEETdom is until it's gone

Manbear

kill niggers with bricks
Seriously if you're lucky enough to still have parents who put up with you or ended up hitting the golden jackpot of government handouts, then get on your knees and thank Inshallah himself for blessing you. Being forced back into a schedule has made me significantly more miserable than when i used to stay up till 4 in the morning blasting music and playing Killing Floor for hours on end. My days of being comfy are drawing to an end, with weekends and holidays that will pass by in the blink of an eye being the only reminder of my former lifestyle. I beg you Inshallah, just one more chink flu outbreak for more time off is all i want :fuckingshit:

I'm a NEET for 4 years but sometimes I wish I had a job to stave off the boredom. The only saving grace is that the government labels me as disabled for life so the neetbux will never end. How long were you neeting for?
Its obvious you are disabled and retarded, but in what way exactly are you disabled?

What does the Alaskan government say is wrong with you?

I'm a NEET for 4 years but sometimes I wish I had a job to stave off the boredom. The only saving grace is that the government labels me as disabled for life so the neetbux will never end. How long were you neeting for?
It was only a year at most and only because of chink flu, but God what a wonderful year it was. Getting on government gibs was something i've been dreaming of doing even when i was an underageb& because i never had any true passions in life, but being a white male in mutterica means that my chances at gibs are non-existent unless i become a professional actor in faking mental illness for years on end.
Oh and about getting a job? Don't bother with that unless you really need extra gibs. You're going to feel the spiritual equivalent to having your soul sucked out from your body each and every day you wake up and do the same shit over and over. At least with LDAR you're asleep and don't feel anything, but with wageslaving or school you're awake and have the same feeling of nothingness in sleep. Just get into a different hobby if you want the boredom to go away.

It was only a year at most and only because of chink flu, but God what a wonderful year it was. Getting on government gibs was something i've been dreaming of doing even when i was an underageb& because i never had any true passions in life, but being a white male in mutterica means that my chances at gibs are non-existent unless i become a professional actor in faking mental illness for years on end.
Oh and about getting a job? Don't bother with that unless you really need extra gibs. You're going to feel the spiritual equivalent to having your soul sucked out from your body each and every day you wake up and do the same shit over and over. At least with LDAR you're asleep and don't feel anything, but with wageslaving or school you're awake and have the same feeling of nothingness in sleep. Just get into a different hobby if you want the boredom to go away.
What wage slave job are you doing right now?

What wage slave job are you doing right now?
Not a job per say, but i've been recently attending a trade school i got into thanks to a program for a subject i have absolutely no passion in whatsoever. I only took it because i'm actively trying to avoid work after i went braindead balancing a wage slave job and focusing on my studies in my old school. This is the last year of education i'll have to suffer through and then it's full time wageslaving for me instead of part time.

Not a job per say, but i've been recently attending a trade school i got into thanks to a program for a subject i have absolutely no passion in whatsoever. I only took it because i'm actively trying to avoid work after i went braindead balancing a wage slave job and focusing on my studies in my old school. This is the last year of education i'll have to suffer through and then it's full time wageslaving for me instead of part time.
You could attempt suicide and live in a psychward.

Free meals and bed

You could attempt suicide and live in a psychward.

Free meals and bed
Good idea in theory but no vidya and cunny is a turn off. The "free meals and bed" probably aren't high quality either but take what you can get i suppose.

Good idea in theory but no vidya and cunny is a turn off. The "free meals and bed" probably aren't high quality either but take what you can get i suppose.
Thats what I did anyway.

''attempt'' ''suicide'', spend time in psychward for diagnoses, and then they sent me in care homes and shit.

I still have to tackle the jobcentre tho, and I get a pittance of autismbuxx

Thats what I did anyway.

''attempt'' ''suicide'', spend time in psychward for diagnoses, and then they sent me in care homes and shit.

I still have to tackle the jobcentre tho, and I get a pittance of autismbuxx
Just ask your parents for money?

Its obvious you are disabled and retarded, but in what way exactly are you disabled?

What does the Alaskan government say is wrong with you?
Had lifelong anxiety that impacted my schooling and my ability to hold a job.
Agreed but I think if someone can get a part-time job without much human interaction it's better than being a full time wagie or neet. Unless you don't mind living with parents or a government apartment which I completely despise.

What state do you happen to live in? I was under the impression that by now, only illegals or genuinely lazy bums get handouts while people actually deserving of welfare get denied in most areas. Even if you got a job, you won't be able to afford basic needs with it

What state do you happen to live in? I was under the impression that by now, only illegals or genuinely lazy bums get handouts while people actually deserving of welfare get denied in most areas. Even if you got a job, you won't be able to afford basic needs with it
He lives in alaska

Spics and negros don't immigrate into Alaska.

Too cold and too far north to get to, and not to mention desolate

hard to imagine rapefugees swarming the coasts of alaska

I'd rather not specify but if you have a lifelong disability that was recorded during your early childhood you have a good chance of getting neetbux.

soyboy.jpg

oy
vey

Can confirm. I just like working if it's not some service job where I need to work with a brain-dead customer or a nigger.

If racism was banned on this website, damn near all the users would be banned.

Fucking hell.
>expects ex-inkwell forum dedictaed to the posting of politically incorrect material named CHUDS to not be racist
negros really are fucking delusional TOPGEG

I was the only neet.me user that was a neet.

Well, not the only of course, but surely one of the most popular I think?

I left because my posts were too good, I couldn't beat them anymore. During my entire tenure of the website, I was unemployed.

Back
Top Bottom