chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Would you let a pagan deity suck your dick?

Would you let a mysterious pagan deity suck your dick?

• Total voters

Satan

𝔏𝔶𝔞𝔫 𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔠 𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔶𝔞 ℨ𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯
You have an astral encounter with a mysterious pagan deity while meditating. The pagan deity offers to rejuvenate your oneitis's hymen and make her love you in exchange for sucking your dick. Your astral senses aren't developed enough to know the gender of the pagan deity, but you will feel your dick getting sucked. Would you let this mysteries invisible entity suck your dick?

No I'd use my scythe made of dark energy to chop it up, if something makes an offer that seems too good to be true without you being required to do something in return don't do it, this is one thing Anton mastoianni talks about and I've experienced this to know he's not bullshitting

Damn nigga, calm down with your satanic sexual fantasies
Your astral senses aren't developed enough to know the gender of the pagan deity, but you will feel your dick getting sucked. Would you let this mysteries invisible entity suck your dick?
This shit is almost in faggot territory, so enough

Back
Top Bottom