chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Would anyone be interested in a neet minecraft survival server

Deleted member 10

I understand the games cringe but its still fun to play socially. We could make a cozy village or something with our own houses. If anyone's interested reply to this thread, I want to see if anyone here has the game or is interested in playing in a communal setting.

I recently got back into Minecraft when some fag on /v/ posted their college community server's IP which led to me reinstalling for shits and giggles. The IP ended up not working so i did a bit of searching through the archives for other servers to troll and ended up finding a surprisingly comfy 4chan minecraft server, so I've been playing it alot since then. Anyways, what i'm trying to say is that if you're not out there mining with the boys, then you're gay.

I recently got back into Minecraft when some fag on /v/ posted their college community server's IP which led to me reinstalling for shits and giggles. The IP ended up not working so i did a bit of searching through the archives for other servers to troll and ended up finding a surprisingly comfy 4chan minecraft server, so I've been playing it alot since then. Anyways, what i'm trying to say is that if you're not out there mining with the boys, then you're gay.
Do you want to join?

Back
Top Bottom