chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

William Luther Pierce talks about chuds.life

>(((SPLC))) Jewtube channel

Saved you goys a click:

very often they are defective people,
either they are people who simply can't function successfully in society, that is they are losers or anti-social misfits looking for company,

or they are escapists or adventurers who don't really want to serve our cause but who are looking for some politically incorrect diversion, some politically incorrect self-gratification and they hope that we will be able to provide that gratification for them, and that's the last thing in the world that we want to do

It's not just that these people who have the wrong motivations generally provide us with little benefit, they are poisoned to us because they drive away from us the people who really can be useful to us, the people who really can and will serve our cause.

this is something that is obvious to many of the people that we want but it took me a few years to learn the hard way, to shun obviously, to have zero tolerance for people who like to dress up in uniforms and shout 1488 and give roman salutes to tv cameras.

And i suspect that there still are a few Alliance people who haven't yet developed zero tolerance for these freaks and that's why i harp on the subject so often.

Ultimately we need many more people than we have now, but we need winners not losers. If we begin tolerating losers for the sake of having more people we never will get the winners and then we ourselves will become losers.

You know people who talk about fighting the enemy in the streets really aren't interested in winning they just get a buzz from talking about fighting the enemy in the streets. Their talk is pure self-indulgence pure hobbyism, we're a long long way from the point where we'll be able to gain any advantage in the streets.

We may want to have a security force for certain functions before them. What will be notable about that security force besides character and commitment will be discipline and skill not beer bellies and tattoos.

To sum it up the alliance has no interest at all in the so-called Movement. We're not interested in uniting with the Movement and we're not interested in competing with the movement for members. If anything, we should be grateful that the movement is out there to soak up a lot of the freaks and weaklings who otherwise might find their way into the Alliance and make problems for us.

In this regard i was sorry to note that both Aryan Nations and the Church of the Creator have for all practical purposes died within the last few weeks because those groups used to be magnets for people that we prefer to avoid.

We can only hope that two or three replacement groups will spring up to take the place of Aryan Nations and the Church of the Creator and once again draw away from us some of the defectives.

List of countries Jewtube hides William Luther Pierce's speech from:
CZ, DE, FR, GF, GP, IL, IT, MQ, NC, PF, PL, PM, RE, TF, WF, YT

Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana (francuck niggerland), Guadeloupe (spicland), Israel, Italy, Martinique (spicggerland), New Caledonia (down under), French Polynesia (francuck aboland), Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon (spicggerland), Reunion (niggerland), French Territories (francuck niggerland), Wallis and Futuna (down under), Mayotte (niggerland)

>(((SPLC))) Jewtube channel

Saved you goys a click:

very often they are defective people,
either they are people who simply can't function successfully in society, that is they are losers or anti-social misfits looking for company,

or they are escapists or adventurers who don't really want to serve our cause but who are looking for some politically incorrect diversion, some politically incorrect self-gratification and they hope that we will be able to provide that gratification for them, and that's the last thing in the world that we want to do

It's not just that these people who have the wrong motivations generally provide us with little benefit, they are poisoned to us because they drive away from us the people who really can be useful to us, the people who really can and will serve our cause.

this is something that is obvious to many of the people that we want but it took me a few years to learn the hard way, to shun obviously, to have zero tolerance for people who like to dress up in uniforms and shout 1488 and give roman salutes to tv cameras.

And i suspect that there still are a few Alliance people who haven't yet developed zero tolerance for these freaks and that's why i harp on the subject so often.

Ultimately we need many more people than we have now, but we need winners not losers. If we begin tolerating losers for the sake of having more people we never will get the winners and then we ourselves will become losers.

You know people who talk about fighting the enemy in the streets really aren't interested in winning they just get a buzz from talking about fighting the enemy in the streets. Their talk is pure self-indulgence pure hobbyism, we're a long long way from the point where we'll be able to gain any advantage in the streets.

We may want to have a security force for certain functions before them. What will be notable about that security force besides character and commitment will be discipline and skill not beer bellies and tattoos.

To sum it up the alliance has no interest at all in the so-called Movement. We're not interested in uniting with the Movement and we're not interested in competing with the movement for members. If anything, we should be grateful that the movement is out there to soak up a lot of the freaks and weaklings who otherwise might find their way into the Alliance and make problems for us.

In this regard i was sorry to note that both Aryan Nations and the Church of the Creator have for all practical purposes died within the last few weeks because those groups used to be magnets for people that we prefer to avoid.

We can only hope that two or three replacement groups will spring up to take the place of Aryan Nations and the Church of the Creator and once again draw away from us some of the defectives.
Can you watch it? I thought youtube was banned in China.

does the government really care that much about censorship like western media portrays it?
1698790719352.png

>-1,000,000,000 credit score

Everyone in China has a VPN or mobile data from a foreign country's telecom.
Did you really think to outsmart a totalitarian state machine? If they don't block stuff it's because they are observing dissenting population.

In Russia website blocks were initially half assed, you had to change DNS settings and everything worked again. But today? Today I can't access public Tor bridges (i.e. 99.9% of people can't use Tor) and major VPNs that do not comply with blocks get blocked themselves. Western sanctions on banking do the rest and I can't rent a machine in Norway and set up a private VPN node there.

Tracking who's doing what and notice strange patterns of behavior is also extremely easy, even I do it as a hobby by fighthing back against wannabe hackers. ISPs, "VPN providers" and governments know everything about what you do.

Sometimes, even website owners get to know a lot: I mistook one local retard for a US fed and he's a mere Italian idiota. Feds, idiots, both are dangerous to you.

Back
Top Bottom