chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Why these sites were created

Deleted member 10

inb4 reddit spacing

Incels are labeled as a domestic threat due to potential violence etc. if in a group

Prices law dictates that the square root of the number in a group produces 50% of the content or does 50% of the work

Incel memes were spreading because this group of users was producing so much content, they were also united under 1 ideology that was against society which could have lead to violence in the name of the group

Feds can't really do their thing on reddit because their fed tactics would be downvoted and their bluepilled memes wouldn't be attractive, they rely on being a small % of a group but seeming much bigger like feds on here basically driving other users out by seeming like a big entity.

They tried to deradicilize braincels by banning people for being fakecels and creating group instability but it didn't work as you can just make new accounts and the website is anymous. Although bait works on 4chan where theres no upvote system only sorted by user engagement (controversy can censor other high trust stuff there) on reddit the fed content would be downvoted.

They got the government to ban incel sites on reddit to lead them onto incels.is, a government moinitered site to get the minority of users there. The amount of users I estimate on incels.is that produce half the content are 150based on Prices law which is about the number they state, and maybe 300 active users that post theoretically.

The site bans fakecels to promote mistrust and seperate the userbase via not trusting eachother, because most people just adopt the beliefs of the group most will move on. With the 1%er users moinitered they can use feds to ban them and further destroy the community via painting innocent people as fakecels etc.

The site becomes basically feds and normies who leave once they get the minority of users banned. Neets was an attempt to migrate the 1%ers to another place. They banned me for that reason under false charges and wanted us to go to this site, which is basically a splinter site to monitor us like NCU or basedpsace was.

Basically, these sites are a large deradicilization and survelience attempt by the powers at be to stop incel terroism and culture spreading. It has been effective and has most likely saved lives as incel culture can be toxic however its lead to legtimate non violent incels being censored and bullied off these spaces. Theres not really a solution because the black pill in general will always rile mentally ill people up who come across these communities. I think this is why looksmax.org was created, it provides a less radical and decentralized community thats less toxic but still black pilled. Watch incels burn out on incels.is for the forseeable future and watch looksmaxxing culture overshadow it.

But this isn't an incel site. It's a male-only free speech forum. It only gives off incel vibes because those are the majority of users that signed up. I don't care about blackpill stuff anymore but others should be free to discuss it if they want to.

But this isn't an incel site. It's a male-only free speech forum. It only gives off incel vibes because those are the majority of users that signed up. I don't care about blackpill stuff anymore but others should be free to discuss it if they want to.
Yes

Basically, these sites are a large deradicilization and survelience attempt by the powers at be to stop incel terroism and culture spreading. It has been effective and has most likely saved lives as incel culture can be toxic however its lead to legtimate non violent incels being censored and bullied off these spaces. Theres not really a solution because the black pill in general will always rile mentally ill people up who come across these communities. I think this is why looksmax.org was created, it provides a less radical and decentralized community thats less toxic but still black pilled. Watch incels burn out on incels.is for the forseeable future and watch looksmaxxing culture overshadow it.
Incel culture is a dead end. After you prove that looks matter there is nothing more to do in that direction. I agree, it will be replaced into looksmaxxing culture when people accept the new rules of the game and start playing again. Incel culture is pessimistic and self-destructive. It will die out. Looksmaxxing is a positive culture on the other hand and it will give a solution for problems incels uncovered. It will prosper i believe.

deadglowie.png

Incel culture is a dead end. After you prove that looks matter there is nothing more to do in that direction. I agree, it will be replaced into looksmaxxing culture when people accept the new rules of the game and start playing again. Incel culture is pessimistic and self-destructive. It will die out. Looksmaxxing is a positive culture on the other hand and it will give a solution for problems incels uncovered. It will prosper i believe.
I don't think it's a dead end necessarily, there will always be incels, what will drive the "culture" further is new copes, things like robo sex and maybe easier access to drugs (I've been thinking about it, but if someone were to move it to a hidden service you could easily set up a market there, at least for their own country - DasInkwell on an onion site jfl). It's just the quality of threads will always be low cause of the nature of the userbase (suicidal, low energy, low iq). For many of these users, making the $$$ necessary to give them a normal life is way outside their reach, like a manlet investing 100k in surgeries and LL just to lead a semi normie life

Back
Top Bottom