chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Why do (((some))) people get triggered over my advertising?

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
Got temp banned from 4trans for advertising this forum today. What gives? I get zero monetary gain from this site (I have to pay for it monthly out of my own pockets) And it's not like people can't use more than one site to post in. "Stealing muh userbase" fuck you.

4cuck admins get their income from ad revenue, and the average 4cuck user nowadays is either a mobilefag or a low IQ fucktard who doesn't know how to install Ublock. When they see a post advertising better sites, they naturally feel threatened, as this means there is less ad revenue to reap in. So they sweep in like the heroes no one asked for and purge the thread of the evil menace, and go back to leaving blacked threads untouched.

/v/ is the wrong board. Try advertising on /r9k/, they let a baptist fag shill jewtube links there for years.
Youtube links arent a problem for them. Forum links are basically competition, since 4chan is also a bussiness for the admin, so its kind makes since they censored links of others sites. There are others imageboards where the owner create with the intention of create a community, not a bussiness, so maybe we could advertise in there.

Edit the 4 little chuddies song from soyjack TV with a front segment shilling this website, upload the video to bitchute/odysee/rumblr and shill those links? Or include "chuds.life" as a watermark on memes and shitpost with these watermarked memes.
chuds.life ad meme.png

This is what I've been posting all day and I still got banned for it.

View attachment 524

This is what I've been posting all day and I still got banned for it.
chuds.life ad meme.png, 1MiB, 1920x1091

/r9k/

Stop posting on this troon website and join an actual good forum​

Anonymous Thu 22 Jun 2023 04:51:15 No.73753422 View
If you're tired of posting with women and gays (as you should) then join chuds.life
You gotta be more subtle dude. Ask an irrelevant question like how many stacies they've seen in public in the past 2 weeks jfl

chuds.life ad meme.png, 1MiB, 1920x1091

/r9k/

Stop posting on this troon website and join an actual good forum​

Anonymous Thu 22 Jun 2023 04:51:15 No.73753422 View
If you're tired of posting with women and gays (as you should) then join chuds.life
You gotta be more subtle dude. Ask an irrelevant question like how many stacies they've seen in public in the past 2 weeks jfl
Yeah, that would make more sense... lol.

Got temp banned from 4trans for advertising this forum today. What gives? I get zero monetary gain from this site (I have to pay for it monthly out of my own pockets) And it's not like people can't use more than one site to post in. "Stealing muh userbase" fuck you.

I gave up on all those 4chan sites. I think its the same as reddit... 100% controlled. Same think based on conformity and bot based content. They ban any of my articles or posts... I've never had one last more than 5 minutes...

You make this art?
I wish. No, I just added the logo and the social media icons. This is the extent of my art skills:

1687398641715.jpeg

If you send me a square logo I'll add your forum to my websites directory.
That’d be cool. Once I whip something up I'll send it to you.

Back
Top Bottom