chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Why consumerism is so feminine and gay? Because women spend cash on most stuff.

TheCrazyInsanity

5000 hours on industrial cube game
1698683952032.png

As title says. In today's economy women make purchasing decisions which in turn is why we get more of cheap, flawed eye candy stuff instead of well-thought well-designed repairable products. Women's approach to purchases is more impulsive and also more appearance based. It does not help that men are indirectly pressured to mimic those decisions to appeal to women, and funding companies like apple which lead to good designers (well """good""") out of the top positions in favor of marketing people who are often gay, because only faggots can understand how to market to women which is mostly emotion based. There is still some stuff that doesn't follow that rule like PC parts that will advertise numbers and guns because women really don't care about those. If you have a girlfriend, she needs to be aware that the entire industry is trying to psyop her into buying certain products. Have some kind of vetting process when your gf makes bigger purchases, unless it's an iphone... Then It's kinda over, women like robots buy that garbage to discard it a year later for a new model.
I thank god every day that I have always been so ostracized. Now peer pressure propaganda has no effect on me. Iphone "people" cannot make me get a faggot tracking device.

Women's approach to purchases is more impulsive and also more appearance based.
this not only extends to material goods, but things are not tangible, their choice of religions, the way they vote, their taste in music, etc etc. Novelty is fleeting, things that stand the test of time are not. that explains why traditionalism isn't popular with women. that explains why the Beatles got popular. that explains why oftentimes, women lead men astray by being the first adopters of new culture, simply because men cannot do without sex, like women can. I think Schopenhauer pointed this out before but it bears restating.

Last edited:
this not only extends to material goods, but things are not tangible, their choice of religions, the way they vote, their taste in music, etc etc. Novelty is fleeting, things that stand the test of time are not. that explains why traditionalism isn't popular with women. that explains why the Beatles got popular. that explains why oftentimes, women lead men astray by being the first adopters of new culture, simply because men cannot do without sex, like women can.
Traditionalism imposes rather strict and noble rules which modern women have been pushed away from and would need to abandon all their hedonistic upbringing to be able to accept.

Traditionalism imposes rather strict and noble rules which modern women have been pushed away from and would need to abandon all their hedonistic upbringing to be able to accept.
true, and since the whole entire "I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND MEET WEIRD PEOPLE" thing that women do would imply grounding and binding them to the land, sapping them of autonomy which females crave.

true, and since the whole entire "I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND MEET WEIRD PEOPLE" thing that women do would imply grounding and binding them to the land, sapping them of autonomy which females crave.
It's same with faggots, leftists, etc. They live a life of hedonism and accept their rampant degeneracy as normal. Oppose viewpoints like our which tell you that his homosexual behavior is not natural and is a disability not to mention withdrawing from pretty much all social circles and adaptation of harsh and inverse principles is a burden on people, and people do not like working hard.

Women's liberties should be restricted when it comes to having money and buying stuff with it. They always fuck it up and buy useless stuff that's *trendy* because they're insanely retarded creatures. Not to mention soyboys who are doing the same because the big corporations realized that they needed more effeminate men as they are so much more submissive in all aspects of life. Once they are fully turned to soyboys, they can just lock in inside echo chambers like Reddit and mainstream media feeding them the same lies all day. Coming back to consumerism, I agree that it's very gay because of its impulsive nature. So much for trying to emancipate women you end fucking up a whole system that has been successful for thousands of years which just happens to not work when women are in the situation they are in today.

Women's liberties should be restricted when it comes to having money and buying stuff with it. They always fuck it up and buy useless stuff that's *trendy* because they're insanely retarded creatures. Not to mention soyboys who are doing the same because the big corporations realized that they needed more effeminate men as they are so much more submissive in all aspects of life. Once they are fully turned to soyboys, they can just lock in inside echo chambers like Reddit and mainstream media feeding them the same lies all day. Coming back to consumerism, I agree that it's very gay because of its impulsive nature. So much for trying to emancipate women you end fucking up a whole system that has been successful for thousands of years which just happens to not work when women are in the situation they are in today.
Economic freedom goes in hand with freedom of information or what specifically I mean is marketing. Our fast impulsive advertising based on social status is what makes women do those decisions, or at least amplifes it. I think economic freedoms can be kept around but culture needs to be revamped and somewhat kept intact to avoid rampant degeneration

View attachment 6230
As title says. In today's economy women make purchasing decisions which in turn is why we get more of cheap, flawed eye candy stuff instead of well-thought well-designed repairable products. Women's approach to purchases is more impulsive and also more appearance based. It does not help that men are indirectly pressured to mimic those decisions to appeal to women, and funding companies like apple which lead to good designers (well """good""") out of the top positions in favor of marketing people who are often gay, because only faggots can understand how to market to women which is mostly emotion based. There is still some stuff that doesn't follow that rule like PC parts that will advertise numbers and guns because women really don't care about those. If you have a girlfriend, she needs to be aware that the entire industry is trying to psyop her into buying certain products. Have some kind of vetting process when your gf makes bigger purchases, unless it's an iphone... Then It's kinda over, women like robots buy that garbage to discard it a year later for a new model.
I thank god every day that I have always been so ostracized. Now peer pressure propaganda has no effect on me. Iphone "people" cannot make me get a faggot tracking device.
waioct (women are incapable of critical thought)

All women in 2023 are prostitute offer them $$$ and they will probably give sex

Back
Top Bottom