chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Why Chuds.life is BETTER Than WrongPlanet.net for Spergs

nagolbud

spergerburger
Because Chuds.life promotes free speech rather than banning users. ( Yes, this is an SEO post to steal traffic from the fag normies at wrongplanet.net and their douche bag mods that hide behind political correctness )

WrongPlanet.net.png

The funny part is their website is such trash they can't ban me from the main website, and only the forum. So this = win for the spergs and Chuds. We'll steal their traffic and get all the best spergs here on Chuds instead of that normie censorship forum. <3

Last edited:
what do you mean seo post?

i would like to do this for my forum. any recommendation

i think i’m doing something wrong cuz my website never comes up on google

Make sure you're verified and setup here: https://search.google.com/search-console/about

As far as this post, just using keywords so when someone searches that other forum this thread comes up in the results. But you gotta make sure your forum has a plugin for SEO or indexing, or find it in your forums options. You might have indexing disabled by mistake.

Sitemap plugin is also another good idea, then submit that sitemap URL in google search console.

Bing also has a Webmaster Tools console, so does Yandex. I suggest doing it for all 3, but googles offers the best insights for searches, results, and what threads are bringing in traffic.

Last edited:
First thread I see is a mod telling everyone to stop grooming each other

1702959256196.jpeg

You should also check your robots.txt file and make sure you're not blocking any of Google's site crawlers.

Because Chuds.life promotes free speech rather than banning users. ( Yes, this is an SEO post to steal traffic from the fag normies at wrongplanet.net and their douche bag mods that hide behind political correctness )

View attachment 8539

The funny part is their website is such trash they can't ban me from the main website, and only the forum. So this = win for the spergs and Chuds. We'll steal their traffic and get all the best spergs here on Chuds instead of that normie censorship forum. <3
its better than stormfront so i use it

Back
Top Bottom