chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

who are the guests

panchito88

ehrenarier bbc mentalcel
i don't care if a thread was made previously about this, why is there so many guests even on dead hours of the site (up to 20), in comparison to the registered users? they certainly come from a group or they have to be commanded by someone, but who is it? indian datamining bots? inceltears karma hunters? tourists from friend sites? or did the glowniggers finally find this place, can the owner check their IPs and deduce where they are from? i just don't want mossad monitoring my activity again

Attachments

• liquid feral.gif
    liquid feral.gif
    2 MB · Views: 10
The vast majority are amazon bots. I don’t know why they come out suddenly in huge numbers, I guess if someone links to a site it attracts them idk.
so mossad bots, got it
jewGOD baba.png

Or it could be someone posting the site on soyjak party /raid/ board. I’ve seen it a few times.
meds and sproke right now nobody participates in /raid/ threads it is a dead board

The vast majority are amazon bots. I don’t know why they come out suddenly in huge numbers, I guess if someone links to a site it attracts them idk.

Or it could be someone posting the site on soyjak party /raid/ board. I’ve seen it a few times.
some ANALyst dipshit might be scraping this site using Amazon Web Services
it isn't possible to say why these visits are taking place, or who is ultimately behind them. There is a large Amazon data centre in Ashburn so visits from this location are likely to be from servers hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), but absolutely anyone can buy their services and then visit your website using them. For example, these could be legitimate visits by users who subscribe to a VPN service.

some ANALyst dipshit might be scraping this site using Amazon Web Services

At least they’re blocked now. They took up way too much bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom