chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious Which religion do you follow, or sympathize with the most?

TND

• Christianity

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Islam

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Judaism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

• Cosmotheism

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Paganism

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Satanism

• None

• Total voters

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
(Results are private)

I'll always agree with William Luther Pierce that Cosmotheism is the most moral and compatible religion for a homogeneous nation.

From National Vanguard:

Cosmotheists do not fear newfound knowledge as many other religions do. Rather, we embrace these things if they are proved by strong evidence. We want to understand reality and the natural world for what it is, not for what we wish it would be as seen through some ideology-filtered fantasy goggles.
We recognize that there is hierarchy in life. We recognize that there are winners and losers. We recognize that there will be difficult decisions and sacrifice.

>satanism
1701300261739.png

Thelema is popular among those elite sorta presidential types and also among low class white guys. A black equivalent can be found in "god killers" by K-rino. What makes some low-class and high-class people come to the conclusion that they are secretly incarnations of gods? Doubt anybody does this in the suburbs.

I chose islam because I want to have a few wives and conquer the world

Back
Top Bottom