chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. You can post with or without an account. Please read our rules before posting.

Where would you be if you never discovered any of these sites?

Manbear

kill niggers with Christmas Spirit
I'd either be decomposing in a coffin or rotting in a mental institution if my attempt to rope failed.

Trolling americunts as a tankie
So what @BASEDcelMaXXXer420 did when he first got here?
1700204613324.png

Last edited:
No glow posting
I'd go back to what I was doing beforehand. Trolling on Reddit as u/Gandhi_Boobas

Yea
did plebbit jannies find out about your trolling tropes?
An true hero takes the blackpill and continues to live life with hope in his heart regardless.
the only hope i have on this life is to buy a condo and just have enough money to live over myself alone, but even that is hard for my ass, if i don't make it by 30 i'll just either flag myself as a schizo so i get neetbuxx from the government, rope myself, [Removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
i would be still talking in pisscord and telegram, those two where the only things i used before finding about these kind of chuddy sites, albeit i was still a chud before that and in telegram i am still in plenty of fascist channels

>[Removed my moderator]
>glowposting is.... LE BAD!

nigga you haven't even got a warning from the feds and if nobody in this site actually does something of action then the glows will not give a shit about this place
It's not just about the glowies. I also don't want the site to look like some honeypot for edgeGODS and scare off people who just want to talk about vidya.

Back