chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel Whenever someone tells me a person recently died, I laugh

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
I don’t do it to be an edgelord. It just happens spontaneously. Like recently I was talking with my job coach and when he told me someone close to him died I ended up laughing in response. He was pretty pissed and I still don’t understand why I always end up ruining relationships like this.

I don’t do it to be an edgelord. It just happens spontaneously. Like recently I was talking with my job coach and when he told me someone close to him died I ended up laughing in response. He was pretty pissed and I still don’t understand why I always end up ruining relationships like this.
too much edgie 8chanslop

tism.PNG

Then make more people dead (in mein kraft)

Back
Top Bottom