chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. You can post with or without an account. Please read our rules before posting.

"When we die, your generation is going to be fucked"

Manbear

kill niggers with Christmas Spirit
This is an exact quotation from my grandmother when she was going on another rant about how my generation is doomed beyond repair. It sort of clicked with me right there on how deluded boomers really are, when despite being the ones who fucked over millenoids and in turn, every generation afterwards, they still believe they did nothing wrong. What boomers are seeing is not the product of a manifestation that occurred out of nowhere, but is the result of their own actions. They were directly involved with the process of fast forwarding society into becoming a degenerate hellscape, and refuse to accept it. If you're going to keep blaming the youth for problems they never had direct involvement in, then don't be upset when they either abandon you or partake in the degeneracy out of spite. These old fucks aren't being left to rot in retirement homes for no reason after all.

Whenever you hear a boomer talk, remember they grew up huffing leaded gasoline, while they drank water to clear out of their lead pipes to clear their throat after coughing up the leaded paint chips in their asbestos filled house.
ah you are jewish, makes sense why your posts are ragebait

Will we be fucked when the boomers are gone?

yes, because the boomers have been hogging positions in critical sectors that will now go unmanned. Even though this opens up job opportunities, nobody is being trained up to fill all these roles. A younger boomer genius settles down into his nursing home bed, content to enjoy his massive pension from working in infrastructure for a few more years- no more consulting gigs, just rest and relaxation. The lights go out above him, and they don't come back on.
no, because even with boomers aiming to disinherit their descendants, they won't get to spend all of it on luxury and heroic medical interventions before they die. Insert graph that shows boomers owning the vast majority of wealth in america by median cohort age. I am in talks with Xi Jinping to subsidize a bat-based diet for the Chinese people. Bat milk, Bat bone cereal, kentucky fried bats.
yes, because the boomers will no longer be around to oppose anti-white laws- albeit out of spiteful egotism than love or survival. A country no longer pandering to boomers goes mask off fast.
no, because particular segments of the population like evangelical israel-lovers losing boomer power will reduce the likelihood of a draft for foreign wars. An actual war sucks way more than voluntary service because they get more commitment to the war by throwing lives on the fire. This would typically discourage a martial career path.

http://165.227.242.199/baby_boomer_deathclock.php naively estimates we are approaching 33% TBD. I estimate 50% by 2030. Some will straggle but they will matter very little eventually. Whatever is coming, we are going to start seeing more and more of it.

remember that your parents never told you all that you all looked like ugly fucks and instead gaslighted you into thinking you were perfect as you were, if my parents were honest instead of letting me look like the ultimate special needs kid in school and telling me i should go complain to the teacher instead of acting like a kid my age i wouldn't be in the position i am in, damn them

remember that your parents never told you all that you all looked like ugly fucks and instead gaslighted you into thinking you were perfect as you were, if my parents were honest instead of letting me look like the ultimate special needs kid in school and telling me i should go complain to the teacher instead of acting like a kid my age i wouldn't be in the position i am in, damn them
1698620145085.png

"you look great sweetie"

Back