chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

What do you hate personally?

List is endless. Almost anything ticks me off these days for some reason and my bar for frustration is really, really low
TSMT but I hate all the retards on Jewtube speaking like niggers lately.

"blud thinks he's on the clock :skullemoji:

"Bro got the rizz fr :skullemoji:

It's almost reddit tier garbage at this point.

There is a lot of groups I hate, a lot of is purely about certain personal traits
Perhaps one most hated ones are hedonism and herd mentality
When I hear that they do something cause "its popular" I disregard a person as a retard. I am not saying you cannot enjoy something widely enjoyed (most of the time that is), but if you have no real reason that backs why you to do something, then you have no distinct personality
people who listen to nigger rap and refuse to explore beyond is one example

There is a lot of groups I hate, a lot of is purely about certain personal traits
Perhaps one most hated ones are hedonism and herd mentality
When I hear that they do something cause "its popular" I disregard a person as a retard. I am not saying you cannot enjoy something widely enjoyed (most of the time that is), but if you have no real reason that backs why you to do something, then you have no distinct personality
people who listen to nigger rap and refuse to explore beyond is one example
I am a proud hedonist

I can't stand racists and misogynists

you’d hate me then

I cant stand atheists personally

they could have stopped all this cucking and did nothing and continue to be even more cucked than gen z and gen alpha.

gen alpha isn’t even fully grown and gen Z has shown itself to be just as cucked as previous generations. At least the boomers had good music.

TSMT but I hate all the retards on Jewtube speaking like niggers lately.

"blud thinks he's on the clock :skullemoji:

"Bro got the rizz fr :skullemoji:

It's almost reddit tier garbage at this point.
Everyone in America speaks & acts like niggers, our whole culture revolves around them as the WASP ruling class was never able to build a unique culture of their own. Why do you think every middle class suburban white boy is obsessed with trying to act "hood"? America as a society is obsessed with Blacks and everything about them.

Back
Top Bottom