Books & Articles What books have you read so far?

What's your goodreads account?
GET.jpg

also do you guys wear glasses? i don’t but i heard it’s common for people that like books to have shit eye development

I dunno. Did DeGaulle write any books?

just finished this

Its pretty good, noticed there is a bit of a battle between Christ as a system, Christ as a history, and Christ as personal after the reformation. So you get three very different interpretations of Christianity, before that, systematic Christianity was the dominant line of thinking, so, in short, Christian interpretations became more divided after Luther.

View attachment 5356

starting this next

View attachment 5358

my top ten books (ones that influenced my worldview):

1. On The Origin Of Language - Johann Gottfried Herder
  2. Civilization And It’s Discontents - Sigmund Freud
  3. Meister Eckharts Sermons - Meister Eckhart
  4. Ancient Rhetoric - Thomas Habinek
  5. Political Demonology - Richard Faber
  6. Naturalism And Religion - Rudolf Otto
  7. Deschooling Society - Ivan Illich
  8. Community And Society - Ferdinand Tonnies
  9. Concept Of The Political - Carl Schmitt
  10. Revolt Of The Masses - Jose Ortega Y Gasset
IMG_4652.png
Yep I read a lot
do you wear glasses

Used to. I actually looked a bit like the chudjak as a kid.
IMG_2029.jpeg

and yes, I saw Black Sabbath on their 1999 reunion tour. This photo is probably from 2000 when I visited my biological father in Tennesse. I was listening to Radioheads “OK Computer” on a CD Walkman on the trip there from Ohio.

Last edited:
How is it? ive been noticing a lot of people in my circles turning against Genghis Khan as an anti-European tyrant, when in prior years they’d laud him as some kind of barbarian edgelord because of Baron Ungern. I like Ungern a bit but I find Genghis Khan a bit too nonwhite to “idolize”
pretty good haven’t finished it yet tho

a quarter of the book is just a preface discussing how historically accurate it is and the discrepancies compared to other sources

my interest in mongolia comes from when i visited the country. nice hospitable people and more so hot mongol girls that are easy af to fuck

the mongols even once attempted to invade northern vietnam. i learnt this when i was in hanoi

also recently learned that a dalai lamas was from mongolia. when i was there i saw many things that resembled tibetan buddhism. turns out they converted during yuan dynasty

when i gót down to ladakh india they also had things talking about mongol influence in the region

i much prefer learning about mongolia than rome or some bullshit normie topic

pics from my time in mongolia

IMG_9226.jpeg
IMG_9486.jpeg

a quarter of the book is just a preface discussing how historically accurate it is and the discrepancies compared to other sources

my interest in mongolia comes from when i visited the country. nice hospitable people and more so hot mongol girls that are easy af to fuck

the mongols even once attempted to invade northern vietnam. i learnt this when i was in hanoi

also recently learned that a dalai lamas was from mongolia. when i was there i saw many things that resembled tibetan buddhism. turns out they converted during yuan dynasty

when i gót down to ladakh india they also had things talking about mongol influence in the region

View attachment 7093View attachment 7094
How'd you get there?

I dunno. Did DeGaulle write any books?

just finished this

Its pretty good, noticed there is a bit of a battle between Christ as a system, Christ as a history, and Christ as personal after the reformation. So you get three very different interpretations of Christianity, before that, systematic Christianity was the dominant line of thinking, so, in short, Christian interpretations became more divided after Luther.

View attachment 5356

starting this next

View attachment 5358

my top ten books (ones that influenced my worldview):

1. On The Origin Of Language - Johann Gottfried Herder
  2. Civilization And It’s Discontents - Sigmund Freud
  3. Meister Eckharts Sermons - Meister Eckhart
  4. Ancient Rhetoric - Thomas Habinek
  5. Political Demonology - Richard Faber
  6. Naturalism And Religion - Rudolf Otto
  7. Deschooling Society - Ivan Illich
  8. Community And Society - Ferdinand Tonnies
  9. Concept Of The Political - Carl Schmitt
  10. Revolt Of The Masses - Jose Ortega Y Gasset
>Freud book as number two
1697223056797-1.jpg

where do you think Mongols girls learned it from?

anyways, travel is a luxury for me. I live in the projects and have little money to my name so I can only dream of world travel. I did travel up and down the eastern seaboard with my parents as a kid, though. been to Washington DC, Boston, NYC, Atlanta, Charlotte, Okracoke (resort area off the coast off North Carolina, tried to pick up chicks there, was not successful, almost was, though), Mobile, Shreveport, the aformentioned Nashville, Lexington, Pittsnurgh (with friends, many times), Cleveland ofc (that city sucks and everyone is a dick there), possibly drove through Chicago and Detroit (I never had my license, just parents or friends drove me), and Newport in Connecticut. the only time I've been outside the US is traveling to Toronto, Canada, twice. my friends and I got into a scrap with some meth heads at my friend Mike's apartment in Pittsburgh (Mike, this kid Jeff and I had a band, but Jeff joined after this kid Joe left, Mike was on bass, me, guitar ]and then guitar/vocals] and Joe, vocals. we used a drum machine in our early days and then Jeff joined as a human drummer which ironically ended up breaking us up as a band but we remained friends).

Our demos are on the internet archive. search "Voodoo Ninjas" and look for the item with the Ninja Voodoo Doll. we were awful, like a mix of Flipper, No Trend, Big Black and Killdozer with some influence from infamous 'tardcore' band Sockeye. we had some slight Anal Cunt influences as well. (the demos were recorded from 2001-2003)

Last edited:
where do you think Mongols girls learned it from?

anyways, travel is a luxury for me. I live in the projects and have little money to my name so I can only dream of world travel. I did travel up and down the eastern seaboard with my parents as a kid, though. been to Washington DC, Boston, NYC, Atlanta, Charlotte, Okracoke (resort area off the coast off North Carolina, tried to pick up chicks there, was not successful, almost was, though), Mobile, Shreveport, the aformentioned Nashville, Lexington, Pittsnurgh (with friends, many times), Cleveland ofc (that city sucks and everyone is a dick there), possibly drove through Chicago and Detroit (I never had my license, just parents or friends drove me), and Newport in Connecticut. the only time I've been outside the US is traveling to Toronto, Canada, twice. my friends and I got into a scrap with some meth heads at my friend Mike's apartment in Pittsburgh (Mike, this kid Jeff and I had a band, but Jeff joined after this kid Joe left, Mike was on bass, me, guitar ]and then guitar/vocals] and Joe, vocals. we used a drum machine in our early days and then Jeff joined as a human drummer which ironically ended up breaking us up as a band but we remained friends).

Our demos are on the internet archive. search "Voodoo Ninjas" and look for the item with the Ninja Voodoo Doll. we were awful, like a mix of Flipper, No Trend, Big Black and Killdozer with some influence from infamous 'tardcore' band Sockeye. we had some slight Anal Cunt influences as well. (the demos were recorded from 2001-2003)

KEK

Chad?

“Against The Galileans” by Emperor Julian seems interesting. A book detailing that if Julian lived through the campaign on Persia, the Roman Empire could have returned to tradition.

Back
Top Bottom