chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel Went to frat party

faded

leechmaxxed kikecel
I went to frat party with my incel in denial currycel international student friend. I witnessed prime 18 yr old holes offering hard core sex with the frat chad offering kiss and blowjob like the common hooker. I tried to talk to some pretty white sorwhority holes because desperate to ascend but they mostly ignored me. Now I am thinking of roping

I went to frat party with my incel in denial currycel international student friend. I witnessed prime 18 yr old holes offering hard core sex with the frat chad offering kiss and blowjob like the common hooker. I tried to talk to some pretty white sorwhority holes because desperate to ascend but they mostly ignored me. Now I am thinking of roping
head there with a homemade weapon

Go to a super southern state. From what I've seen, the women there have lower standards.
I heard good things about wealthy white cels having experience with white holes in southern states might take a trip there some time

I been to a club and had a similar feeling. How is this normal? Music is too loud and everyone is too drunk to strike a convo, fat white whores flock to the tallest bucknigger and everyone acts shitty and lowlife. Even alcohol wasn't enough to stop me from contemplating going there. It isn't bad as it is in the west, but this clubbing shit disgusts me and I regret going there.

I would never go to a frat party. I would rather be a cel forever than live my life by the winebar

Back
Top Bottom