chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

we need to bring general alek from incels here

chudslife

defrenned circumcucked retributionist
he would make good contributions to this section. someone with an account there tell him about chuds.

good find. i didnt know he was this cucked. what do you think of feminism sucks?
He's perfect.
Screenshot 2023-10-06 6.17.51 PM.png

Cause he's a Fed- the fact he got a "verbal warning" for it kinda proves that. If an actual legit user posted something like that, they would get the usual 90% for LGBT+ promotion.
that site is owned by them thats why i never registered there. im always on mullvad so i cant join anyways.

Yeah the site is a massive Fed honeypot- most forums/communities that go against the mainstream socioculturalpolitical narrative will end uo being infiltrated by Feds at some point, and converted to a honeypot.
i was on reddit incels before they got banned. i wish it was like that again. shit was so funny.

he would make good contributions to this section. someone with an account there tell him about chuds.
General Alek is shit. Look at how cucked he is in this thread. Someone like cvh1991 would be infinitly better.
good find. i didnt know he was this cucked. what do you think of feminism sucks?
hes my favorite there but he said he likes kikes and zionism is his only problem.
He's a Fed.
Yeah cvh1991 is a good user; me & him share a burning hatred for Boomerfags.
fucking cuck. its probably the same cop in the interrogation room.
biggest faggot of incels.gov
You made this thread as a joke, right?

this is where it gets good

wtf why is this guy a huge cuck
Cause he's a Fed- the fact he got a "verbal warning" for it kinda proves that. If an actual legit user posted something like that, they would get the usual 90% for LGBT+ promotion.
that site is owned by them thats why i never registered there. im always on mullvad so i cant join anyways.
Yeah the site is a massive Fed honeypot- most forums/communities that go against the mainstream socioculturalpolitical narrative will end uo being infiltrated by Feds at some point, and converted to a honeypot.
i was on reddit incels before they got banned. i wish it was like that again. shit was so funny.
yeah it was hilarious bro
Yeah the OG Incel sub on Reddit & even the other ones like braincels mog .is to the Star Wars galaxy & back.
You sure? There's a lot of :fag:s to choose from :cage:
Everyone except me is a faggot and a fakecel
you are right im not even at the level of a mentalcel brony
What a nice day to hate npcs, niggers, jews and foids
all my alts btw
feralcolor2.gif

lazy_gamer_423​

LDARMaxxing KHHV Sperg Mentalcel

bring this guy from incels here. he seems good

Back
Top Bottom