chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Visited some old people I use to know 15 years ago

Deleted member 10

When I was a kid there were these old people who lived on my road but I moved like 15 years ago somewhere else. I recently had a dream about being there though so I decided to give them a visit. I think its a weird thing to do sure but it's not like I have much to lose and I think its fine. I remember the woman there would give me old toys from the 70's sometimes. I knocked on the door and the guy came out. I told him who I was and that I use to live there etc. but he didn't remember me and said he was working at the time so his wife would have done more socializing etc. however she had passed away years ago which sucked. We talked for a few minutes then he shook my hand and gave me his best wishes. I mean I'm basically a stranger to him, idk is what I did weird?

When I was a kid there were these old people who lived on my road but I moved like 15 years ago somewhere else. I recently had a dream about being there though so I decided to give them a visit. I think its a weird thing to do sure but it's not like I have much to lose and I think its fine. I remember the woman there would give me old toys from the 70's sometimes. I knocked on the door and the guy came out. I told him who I was and that I use to live there etc. but he didn't remember me and said he was working at the time so his wife would have done more socializing etc. however she had passed away years ago which sucked. We talked for a few minutes then he shook my hand and gave me his best wishes. I mean I'm basically a stranger to him, idk is what I did weird?
You did the right thing. Nothing weird here. No sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom