chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. You can post with or without an account. Please read our rules before posting.

Gaming Upcoming vidya you are looking forward to

none because gayming is dead all these gay kikes and gen z and pc soycucks ruined it. everything is a grab for money. shits all so gay. even er wrote how wow was invaded by normies.
01CB8A26-DA65-4C63-9D4C-9457A54AD94B.jpeg

The new Rise of the Triad remaster finally getting a release date for this month is a relief because i've been wanting to play that game for a while but the original port is complete shit and no one has made a decent source port yet.
If modders end up fixing all the graphical bugs and re add the cut content that was taken out from the HD versions, then the Master Collection of Metal Gear Solid will be an easy purchase for me.
Aero GPX looks like a really fun spiritual successor to F-Zero, which is important to mention as every other anti gravity racer i've seen takes more from Wipeout or has more combat orientated gameplay, so having a game that just seems like it's going to be purely around racing alone like F-Zero has me excited.
Black Finger Jet has most of the original crew of the Metal Slug games involved, so i'm hyped for that reason alone.
Payday 3 looks like it'll be fun, have always wanted to get into the series for a while but they bloated the hell out of 2. Glad to see they're starting from scratch again.
CYGNI is a really cool looking Shmup, i just want to see more actual gameplay before i take the plunge.
I don't remember being this excited for so many games coming out. Last year the only new game i played was Shredder's Revenge. Turns out once you look beyond more than just the recommended for you tab on steam there's a surprising amount of high quality games to choose from. People who say that indie games are nothing but pixelshit platformers and walking simulators are dead wrong.

• But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world is brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn’t waste any more precious time.

This game is just New Super Mario Bros 4 with flashy colors
And that's exactly why it's going to perform well. The NSMB games sold gangbusters so it only makes sense they keep the cash train rolling.
Only game I'm looking forward to for later this year is Space Marine 2.

I think it's released in the winter so will be just in time for when I return to UK.

This was looking good but i learned it's being written by a tranny so that has me worried a bit in terms of overall quality of the writing.

This was looking good but i learned it's being written by a tranny so that has me worried a bit in terms of overall quality of the writing.

Damn, thanks for letting me know. I'll give it a miss in that case.

Maybe I'll check out the RE 4 Re-make or just stick with old classics.

Forgot Stalker 2 is still in development
Fuck you putin, I want my ukraine simulator NOW!
Since starfield was shit, i'll just cope for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., although it'll be on PC, so it doesn't matter how good the game is. Every xbox exclusive is either one of the three, or any combination of the three-

1.The game is shit
2.The game flopped
3.The game isn't an exclusive anymore

At this point, i've pretty much lost all hope. Being an xbox fan is like having a friend who constantly breaks every promise they give you. All this time i've been a fan of/supported xbox just feels like it's all been a pure waste of my time.

Since starfield was shit, i'll just cope for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., although it'll be on PC, so it doesn't matter how good the game is. Every xbox exclusive is either one of the three, or any combination of the three-

1.The game is shit
2.The game flopped

At this point, i've pretty much lost all hope. Being an xbox fan is like having a friend who constantly breaks every promise they give you. All this time i've been a fan of/supported xbox just feels like it's all been a pure waste of my time.
Soyny is the exact same way.

1. Their exclusives are all mediocre to bad
2. Every first party release is a timed exclusive
3. Extreme censorship of straight relationships while promoting gay sex in their games

I had a better experience with Soytendo but that's because the Switch had one good game vs Soyny's grand total of zero.

Soyny is the exact same way.

1. Their exclusives are all mediocre to bad
2. Every first party release is a timed exclusive
3. Extreme censorship of straight relationships while promoting gay sex in their games

I had a better experience with Soytendo but that's because the Switch had one good game vs Soyny's grand total of zero.
Only one? it's not new, but Astral Chain is a switch exclusive, and that game looks pretty great(Ultra Age does as well, but i'm not sure if you're into those Devil May Cry-like games)

Gaming basically died when GTA V came out, as that was when how much money that could be made was seen, and all of the soulless suits came in.

Only one? it's not new, but Astral Chain is a switch exclusive, and that game looks pretty great(Ultra Age does as well, but i'm not sure if you're into those Devil May Cry-like games)
Any game that runs at 30fps is borderline unplayable for me. You get half the time to react to things and it just feels laggy compared to the PC standard of 60.
Gaming basically died when GTA V came out, as that was when how much money that could be made was seen, and all of the soulless suits came in.
Pretty much. Besides FromSoftware and a few indies there's nothing else that has excited me since.

1.The game is shit
2.The game flopped

The only confirmed thing so far is that there is more than just one woman in the entire game but 100% this will be modded out. Its over if they push gay sex in the plot though, but I am optimistic

You guys should check out rouglelikes. Most games dont push any gay politics and classic ones are pure European high fantasy like dungeon crawl stone soup

Amazing campaign, and the only first-person shooter whose multiplayer I was a big fan of.
1696566280968.png

One of my top-three favorite games of all time.
1696566343808.png

2 Great and addictive games.
1696566686913.png

1696566627490.png

Pretty good game.
1696567164548.png

Amazing gameplay, amazing story.
1696567635216.png

Back