chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

High-effort Ugly women should be forced plastic surgery

faded

leechmaxxed kikecel
Even looking at ugly or fat holes enrages me. Ugly cunts should be forced into plastic surgery at least to make them look presentable to most males in public and fat holes should be thrown in forced labor until they loose the weight it’s fucking disgusting and bad for society for men to have to look at ugly and fat women at any age it ruins men’s motivation to work and be productive and that’s why poor areas have ugly and fat holes while rich areas have hot model looking cunts

I fucking despise fat women. Women only need to do 4 things to succeed in life:
1:Don't be a landwhale
2:Be a good cook
3:Be a good mother
4:Sexually satisfy the male
And they can't even do those simple things. Fucking entitled narcissistic toilets.

being ugly wouldnt be bad if juggernaut law didnt exist and every guy at least had their looksmatch and hyperGAYmy didnt exist and GAY FEMINISM AND LASTLY THE FUCKING KIKES AND I OBVIOUSLY COULD NEVER FORGET THE NIGGERS all didnt exist.

I fucking despise fat women. Women only need to do 4 things to succeed in life:
1:Don't be a landwhale
2:Be a good cook
3:Be a good mother
4:Sexually satisfy the male
And they can't even do those simple things. Fucking entitled narcissistic toilets.
If we had a blackpilled government fat holes we would have to go for forced labor death camp

being ugly wouldnt be bad if juggernaut law didnt exist and every guy at least had their looksmatch and hyperGAYmy didnt exist and GAY FEMINISM AND LASTLY THE FUCKING KIKES AND I OBVIOUSLY COULD NEVER FORGET THE NIGGERS all didnt exist.
calm the fuck down

i would be happy with a 3/10 noodle to. heres a good example of my looks match and what id be happy with.

id be happy with the one on the left. due to feminism and hypergaymy i cant even get that.

she posted a new video. shes living right next to isla vista. they should rename the street to elliot rodger street. in memory of the day of retribution.

i would be happy with a 3/10 noodle to. heres a good example of my looks match and what id be happy with.

id be happy with the one on the left. due to feminism and hypergaymy i cant even get that.

Same here. I would fuck a woman way less attractive than me if she was a noodle.

she posted a new video. shes living right next to isla vista. they should rename the street to elliot rodger street. in memory of the day of retribution.

a chud could go there and put a fake street sign
it wouldnt last a day and the guy would get fucked over by feds but it would still be a gemmy success

we need to reestablish eugenics ugly people wouldnt even exist if it wasnt for the heckin free choice or something (theyll still choose chad)

we need to reestablish eugenics ugly people wouldnt even exist if it wasnt for the heckin free choice or something (theyll still choose chad)
That’s long term. I’m talking more short term if a blackpill government did a coup tomorrow (in gta) how ugly and fat women will be dealt with (in mein kraft)

That’s long term. I’m talking more short term if a blackpill government did a coup tomorrow (in gta) how ugly and fat women will be dealt with (in mein kraft)
Fat women would be forced to work out. Ugly women would either be looksmatched or forced to looksmaxx.

Fat women would be forced to work out. Ugly women would either be looksmatched or forced to looksmaxx.
ugly women should be forced plastic surgeries until they are no longer ugly or at least unpleasant to look at. Fat holes need to be fucking send labor camp no food until they become skinny.
Ugly women also should be sterilized

Back
Top Bottom