chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Troons took over modded

TheCrazyInsanity

5000 hours on industrial cube game
I have been playing modded for a while now, and I cannot go a month without trannies. These days, every mod is made by a tranny, and they are the most volatile and political ones you can imagine. For example, PolyMC which is the best launcher had to have a purge cause troons pushed CoC on the owner, Lenny. Lenny purged the most of the project's contributors. Troons accused PolyMC of being malware (which was a lie ofc), broke a bunch of packages on Linux. Then, the project was forked to PrismMC as a way to continue development away from the """bigoted""" PolyMC. It ended with Prism being at 7.2 release with almost nothing new added that is useful except shader downloading from the launcher, which is not a dealbreaker. Jews really fucked up the nerd spaces with HRT.
MUHCoC.png

I'm only playing singleplayer cause modded servers are usually too laggy. I have a sickness though I keep deleting my worlds/modpacks and starting over again and again lmao. Replaying MC Eternal lite for the 50th time now.

Oh wait sorry you're talking about launchers. I just use prism idc about fancy features.

I'm only playing singleplayer cause modded servers are usually too laggy. I have a sickness though I keep deleting my worlds/modpacks and starting over again and again lmao. Replaying MC Eternal lite for the 50th time now.

Oh wait sorry you're talking about launchers. I just use prism idc about fancy features.
Prism was a fork that troons made after Lenny threw a hissyfit over code of conduct and other troon shit
Enjoy faggot flag embedded in the launcher

Trannies take over everything if you don't gatekeep hard enough. But if someone troons out from within the community then there's no stopping what happens afterwards.

I have been playing modded for a while now, and I cannot go a month without trannies. These days, every mod is made by a tranny, and they are the most volatile and political ones you can imagine. For example, PolyMC which is the best launcher had to have a purge cause troons pushed CoC on the owner, Lenny. Lenny purged the most of the project's contributors. Troons accused PolyMC of being malware (which was a lie ofc), broke a bunch of packages on Linux. Then, the project was forked to PrismMC as a way to continue development away from the """bigoted""" PolyMC. It ended with Prism being at 7.2 release with almost nothing new added that is useful except shader downloading from the launcher, which is not a dealbreaker. Jews really fucked up the nerd spaces with HRT.
View attachment 4228
i tried downloading polymc but my buggy ass pc asked for some certificates or something i at the end didnt ever find and stickied with launcherfenix

@TheCrazyInsanity I was playing on modded servers around the release of infinity evolved (as a chuddie) but now over the years, I constantly see troom shit spammed everywhere I go. I finally found a fellow chud (irl in my first job in IT) to play enigmatica 2: expert - extended (pretty good pack) with

Back
Top Bottom