chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Tomorrow is December

Manbear

kill niggers with bricks
You DO have the Christmas hats prepared for your pfp's, right? If you don't have a png ready for photoshopping, then here's a whole bunch of them

You better be in the mood for Christmas cheer or you'll receive a used dildo fresh from a tranny's axe wound in your stocking

christmas is tomorrow and DickBlower3000 is yet to change the fucking logo chud
I basically did 99% of the work for PeenLicker by linking the christmas hats all he has to do is pick ONE (1) from the shitgur collection and photoshop it onto the pumpkin chud. Literally that easy

I basically did 99% of the work for PeenLicker by linking the christmas hats all he has to do is pick ONE (1) from the shitgur collection and photoshop it onto the pumpkin chud. Literally that easy
i'd prefer something higher effort albeit

He didn't even change the fucking logo for an entire month after Halloween ended and you still expected higher effort?
i will activate my haxx0rman powers and crack into GoyHunter's account stay tuned pqtrqqts.....

You DO have the Christmas hats prepared for your pfp's, right? If you don't have a png ready for photoshopping, then here's a whole bunch of them

You better be in the mood for Christmas cheer or you'll receive a used dildo fresh from a tranny's axe wound in your stocking

I'm 'shopping right now. should be done in a few minutes.

a png ready for photoshopping
too low IQ and depressed to be a graphic designer of some sort so no and fuck christmas and every other normie pagan festivity (made for sexhavers to enjoy while a time of suffering from lonely disenfranchised males)

too low IQ and depressed to be a graphic designer of some sort so no and fuck christmas and every other normie pagan festivity (made for sexhavers to enjoy while a time of suffering from lonely disenfranchised males)
Editing Santa hats onto avatars isn't really something that requires knowledge in graphic design. It takes a few minutes for a first time in most photo editing software and you can do it in like a minute once you already know what to do. Hell i'll even drop you an early present with this
ezgif-2-47d7d6d73a.gif

Kind of low effort but this is literally the first gif i've ever bothered to edit. If even my 62 IQ brain can figure out how to do add on Santa hats on characters then you can probably do it too

ill just use the png has my avi

He didn't even change the fucking logo for an entire month after Halloween ended and you still expected higher effort?
I swear I'll finish it tomorrow. Just been working on a new ad video.

Back
Top Bottom