chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Gaming Time to delete Starfield from the wishlist frens

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani

Apparently you can have the NPCs in the game refer to you as they/them. Not surprising considering the modern state of gaming but to take 7 years of development time and throw it in the trash to appease the rainbow mafia is a sad thing to see. Watch as the game releases and everyone will forget about it in a month and move on to the next goyslop because it’s shit.

Apparently you can have the NPCs in the game refer to you as they/them. Not surprising considering the modern state of gaming but to take 7 years of development time and throw it in the trash to appease the rainbow mafia is a sad thing to see. Watch as the game releases and everyone will forget about it in a month and move on to the next goyslop because it’s shit.
this is why gaming became GAYMING

They/Them pronouns are already a bad sign, but what always gets a game on my shit list is when instead of Male and Female, it's "Body Type A" and "Body Type B".
i heard they did that in wow. er was right. he quit because gay activision bought it out and bobby kotick is a stupid kike pushing globohomo so they introduced those gay features.

They/Them pronouns are already a bad sign, but what always gets a game on my shit list is when instead of Male and Female, it's "Body Type A" and "Body Type B".
Can you believe they did that with the Demon Souls remake. Remaking cult classics into fitting your own agenda is the biggest slap in the face a dev can do.

Can you believe they did that with the Demon Souls remake. Remaking cult classics into fitting your own agenda is the biggest slap in the face a dev can do.
shits so gay. they are putting politically correct cucking in everything.

mass reporting because your words hurt my feelings. so gay.

i heard they did that in wow. er was right. he quit because gay activision bought it out and bobby kotick is a stupid kike pushing globohomo so they introduced those gay features.
Japanese devs aren't safe from it either. Elden Ring was actually where i saw the term first being used (you can mod it out thankfully if anyone wants the link i'll PM it so that way any normalfag lurkers won't get the site where the mods are hosted taken down).

Japanese devs aren't safe from it either. Elden Ring was actually where i saw the term first being used
I forgot about that. It seems a lot of Jap studios today are embracing the rainbow mafia sadly. Especially Jewtendo.
shits so gay. they are putting politically correct cucking in everything.

mass reporting because your words hurt my feelings. so gay.

Do private classic WoW servers still exist?

Bethesda games always sucked. Nv was the exception... oh wait it wasn't Bethesda making it LMAO. Before fallout 4 combat on the engine felt stiff and the world was a huge fetch quest skinner box. When it comes to being cucked, look at fallout 4's environment. Where did all the niggers, chinks and other mystery meats come from in essentially time-frozen 1950? Bethesda games only exist for modders to take the game and fix it after release: https://t.me/GroundedCommonwealth/ here is an example.
On the technical side, the game already seems like a disaster with the whole "planet system" being just a ground with a texture and an invincible wall

I think the thing with heelvsbabyface is a perfect example of what the "powers that be" have done to our society. 10-15 years ago, everybody would've joined in with him, and laugh at this neo-marxist globohomo tripe. However, due to the seeding of (((certain ideas and ideologies))) from the powers that be, everybody is now laughing at him for not sharing the NPC opinion of things. Over time, a frog in the boiling pot situation has occurred, where the overton window has shifted so far left that anything that is not the radical left's opinion of things is seen as "insane". This is known as "social engineering".It doesn't matter if it's "just pronouns". Whether the propaganda is big or small. What it's about is far-left propaganda being pushed everywhere. It's about the principle, something that these people are extremely lacking in. I think Antonio Gramsci talked about something along these lines. About politicizing all institutions, in order to keep people agitated, and to spur a (hopefully communist) revolution. The modern version of this being the post-modernist "everything is political" garbage that these destroyers of cultures and haters of freedom spew.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”​

― MJ DeMarco

I think Antonio Gramsci talked about something along these lines.
Mutt irl.png

Back
Top Bottom