chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel tiktok

chudslife

defrenned circumcucked retributionist
its over that this trash is the most used app in existence. every gen z and gen alpha cuck will be globohomoized so bad there will be no recovery from this. there is no fate worse than what is happening to the fake video game simulated reality we live in.

I am extremely attracted to teenage girl ( in gta)
just say that you're a retard who can't communicate with adults, so you're leaning towards brainless teenagers who share your base interests, and don't forget to cope with "muh purity", "muh femininity"

just say that you're a retard who can't communicate with adults, so you're leaning towards brainless teenagers who share your base interests, and don't forget to cope with "muh purity", "muh femininity"
stfu faggot cuck I want to fuck a pussy still with a hymen not fucking cummed in and destroyed by a bunch of chads dicks

have fun with disgusting gook infested with jungle diseases I want 14 yr old white girl (in mein kraft)
ive came in hundreds of noodle prostitutes and i have nothing. its a lie to get you to not have sex. theyre all cocm blockers. its like circumcucking is meant to give you a 90% sexual pleaure reduction + no sex do you can be a cuck.

ive came in hundreds of noodle prostitutes and i have nothing. its a lie to get you to not have sex. theyre all cocm blockers. its like circumcucking is meant to give you a 90% sexual pleaure reduction + no sex do you can be a cuck.
Asians are fuckijg disgusting like insects I wouldn’t have sex unless it was a free sex they should all be thrown in a fire alive what a disgusting roach eating race (in mein kraft)

Back
Top Bottom