Conspiracy Thread for discussing Aquariumgate/PizzaGate 2.0

Seraphim

Administrator
Staff member
This theory has been name dropped on 4chan, and googling it led me to this article:

“The conspiracy theory is, according to experts, a low-effort Google Maps trolljob that has actively been cleaned up by Google over the last few days.”

Of course, anything debunked by the renowned experts always piques my interests. However, I haven’t been able to find anyone discussing this in depth. If you know anything at all, post it here.

Found an old ss from a deleted Reddit post. The mods cracked down hard on it back in the day.
1725322788644.webp

1725322958149.webp

That subreddit is shit. They remove real conspiracies while keeping political garbage on the front page.
It's a psyop. First they let the political theories to make people think that whichever political party they vote for actually matters. Second they censor actually logical theories to make conspiracy theorists seem like retards that believe in batshit crazy theories about how Trump is the second coming of christ or something

4chan is also compromised. I had to go through multiple loop holes to find anyone discussing this topic in depth. Though admittedly, it’s kind of an old conspiracy that I don’t think was solved. I’ll repost what I managed to find.

QRD anon discovers dozens of "aquariums" in small towns in Texas that all consist of two-initial names (EC Aquarium, HR Aquarium, etc.)
Each one is listed as an address block and not an actual house number.
All seem to be in small rural towns on lower class streets, not in cities.

Summary of what transpired

1. Found in two states and have the name with two letters and aquarium eg: "AT aquarium". And none are the same combination : Texas ["AT", "E C", "EH", "IC", "KG", "KL", "M A", "M G", "O R", "OS", "P E", "PX", "TA", "TD", "TF", "TS", "TU", "XK", "YP", "YS", "ZB"] and Ohio ["DI", "JN", "JR", "KG", "QW", "RR", "YM"].

2. They are listed with a range of numbers and not as a single house.

3. They are not listed as a company and haven't been found connected to anyone.

4. Theory: Brothels in Thailand with glass panels they keep the persons behind are called "aquarium" (sex trafficking: and overview page 13).
They are safe houses kept by the feds.
They are entrances to the tunnels.
Houses that makes and/or sells drugs.

5. locations marked ‘Bullring’ following a similar naming pattern (‘XY Bullring’) have been found in the proximity of Columbus, OH; Hartford, CT and Houston, TX. Same for ‘Auditor’ around Houston

6. Ostensibly some connection to nicelocal.com (most aquariums listed with ungainly phrased business descriptions)

7. Letters are potentially initials of property owners. Anon crossreferenced address with county appraisal records and found a match

This theory has been name dropped on 4chan, and googling it led me to this article:

“The conspiracy theory is, according to experts, a low-effort Google Maps trolljob that has actively been cleaned up by Google over the last few days.”

Of course, anything debunked by the renowned experts always piques my interests. However, I haven’t been able to find anyone discussing this in depth. If you know anything at all, post it here.
vice is psyop / cia faggy stuff. glowie cointel pro.
anyone popular in the mainstream is fuckin' kids... they all do it.

adrenochrome.jpg

There’s some good information in this thread.

The most damning evidence comes from how the expensive products are available on the site at reasonable prices without the child’s name. Then Wayfair doubled down and said the high prices were a glitch in the system.
1726064788754.webp

Such a retarded take. Why would kids who were trafficked say they were? I mean I feel like if they were trafficked something could definitely happen to them if they ever admitted to it

View attachment 698
Such a retarded take. Why would kids who were trafficked say they were? I mean I feel like if they were trafficked something could definitely happen to them if they ever admitted to it
Another thing I learned recently, is some of those product serial numbers led to actual cp on Yandex according to 4chan posters. If that is true, then it all but confirms the trafficking allegations against Wayfair.

Back