chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Thoughts on the Prime AOC?

DeepEcoCel

ZARYAN GOD
On one hand, I see moralfags saying that you're a pedophile for thinking a 19-year-old is attractive. On the other hand, I see pedocels who want to fuck a toddler. Whenever I look at Sam Hyde's comment section, somebody always brings up how he was in a relationship with a 17-year-old at one point. I see nothing wrong with it, since it wasn't illegal. Personally, I think the best AOC would be the one for where I live(Ohio), that being 16. Thoughts? I expect lots of glowing.

I have seen no good arguments for a grown ass man to be with someone below 16. The common argument is "they did it in the past so it means it's okay!" No they didn't, teens always married other teens. Even when Hitler fucked a 17 year old it was deemed as socially unacceptable despite being legal.

I have seen no good arguments for a grown ass man to be with someone below 16. The common argument is "they did it in the past so it means it's okay!" No they didn't, teens always married other teens. Even when Hitler fucked a 17 year old it was deemed as socially unacceptable despite being legal.
Trvthnvke. Someone below 16 I would say simply isn't ready for the responsibility of a relationship.

yeah i can directly confirm this
kids who are in relationships are often just really cringe close-friendships and almost never last more then a single school year
same there were so many short lived relationships between the teens in my old school some didn't even last 3 months :cage:

Back
Top Bottom