chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The time pill is the most brutal pill

Deleted member 10

It doesn't care who you are. Even Stacy is subjected to the time pill and will eventually wither away until she gets a chronic disease or dies. The time pill makes people shrink, makes their sexual functions cease, makes them uglier. Everyone becomes an incel with enough time. There are also regrets you will have or things you will miss. Even believe in reincarnation you will still miss out on this life with its unique circumstances that you may not get in your new life.

It doesn't care who you are. Even Stacy is subjected to the time pill and will eventually wither away until she gets a chronic disease or dies. The time pill makes people shrink, makes their sexual functions cease, makes them uglier. Everyone becomes an incel with enough time. There are also regrets you will have or things you will miss. Even believe in reincarnation you will still miss out on this life with its unique circumstances that you may not get in your new life.
These words are very true. The fact that we age is one of the reasons I think this life is fundamentally sad and depressing. Personally I don't even believe that you can achieve 'happiness' in this life. But even if it is possible as some people claim - can you really retain it? I don't think so. Time will demolish everything, you cannot escape pain and sadness at the end of the day.

This is why I am attracted to teenage girl so much (in video game)

This is a very true statement, we all have to die at some point.

Timepill you say?

Back
Top Bottom