chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The time I made my friend take me to see Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Deleted member 10

1686825675505.png

I really wanted to see Sonic The Hedgehog 2 with Jim Carrey because I like these kinds of movies they feel comfy. I asked my friend if he could take me and he said he was down for it. He picked me up and we went to see it. However it had been like a year or two since we last met and I looked like a hobo or something so he was shocked at the dramatic change in my appearance, but im a neet. When we got to the cinema it was full of parents and kids (durrrrr). I felt so awkward. We didn't get any popcorn or anything, which is to be expected as its expensive af in this cinema. Some people get it some people don't. My cousin never got any snacks while in the cinema either. He ends up buying my ticket also and I'm thinking wtf. Anyway I assume I'll pay him back afterwards. We were then given the seat numbers, and I told him we should sit in our assigned seats. He went "whatever" essentially and ended up sitting in some random seats. Then this foreign woman gets mad at us and it was awkward for me but we just moved.

1686825962461.png

Anyway he looks completely disinterested in the movie, fed up almost. We were surrounded by lots of kids and parents etc. I got the vibe that he hated me for making him see this dumb movie. I enjoyed it but he looked like he was losing the will to live. We then left the cinema and he didn't talk to me much then we got to the car. We then talked about "old times" a bit and I went to an ATM to repay him for buying my ticket. Then from then on he basically ghosted me jfl.

1686826164498.png

Overall the movie was pretty comfy tbh. It wasn't as funny as the first one but it was ok.

View attachment 208

I really wanted to see Sonic The Hedgehog 2 with Jim Carrey because I like these kinds of movies they feel comfy. I asked my friend if he could take me and he said he was down for it. He picked me up and we went to see it. However it had been like a year or two since we last met and I looked like a hobo or something so he was shocked at the dramatic change in my appearance, but im a neet. When we got to the cinema it was full of parents and kids (durrrrr). I felt so awkward. We didn't get any popcorn or anything, which is to be expected as its expensive af in this cinema. Some people get it some people don't. My cousin never got any snacks while in the cinema either. He ends up buying my ticket also and I'm thinking wtf. Anyway I assume I'll pay him back afterwards. We were then given the seat numbers, and I told him we should sit in our assigned seats. He went "whatever" essentially and ended up sitting in some random seats. Then this foreign woman gets mad at us and it was awkward for me but we just moved.

View attachment 209

Anyway he looks completely disinterested in the movie, fed up almost. We were surrounded by lots of kids and parents etc. I got the vibe that he hated me for making him see this dumb movie. I enjoyed it but he looked like he was losing the will to live. We then left the cinema and he didn't talk to me much then we got to the car. We then talked about "old times" a bit and I went to an ATM to repay him for buying my ticket. Then from then on he basically ghosted me jfl.

View attachment 210

Overall the movie was pretty comfy tbh. It wasn't as funny as the first one but it was ok.
man i can't see the full picture but i think you fucked up, if your friend was really down to renew the friendship you had with him and you fucked up asking to watch a kids movie then yeah i think its wrong on you, should have piratemaxxed

man i can't see the full picture but i think you fucked up, if your friend was really down to renew the friendship you had with him and you fucked up asking to watch a kids movie then yeah i think its wrong on you, should have piratemaxxed
Yeah pretty much, but I don't my health was good enough at that time to continue being friends with him anyway

Back
Top Bottom