chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The time I made a curry cry

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
I was in daycare and me and this curry kid were playing on our nintendo DS, (new super mario bros ds) and I said I knew a cool trick (like how to get a secret world or some shit) and can I borrow his ds to show him.

He gave me his ds and I deleted his 100% save file and when he found out he started crying.

The supervisors asked what was happening and the curry tried to get me in trouble but I just said it was a mistake and nothing happened.

A similar story also happened when some kid playing minecraft on his phone went afk and I poured lava on his world, and he got mad but the supervisors told him of, not me, for being mad

1701366850525.png

I was in daycare
A similar story also happened when some kid playing minecraft on his phone went afk and I poured lava on his world, and he got mad but the supervisors told him of, not me, for being mad
@Weebhunter3000 @panchito88 I unironically blew your houses up and burnt them with fire

Fuck that gay ass server and gay ass game
Good to see you've matured out of that phase.

Back
Top Bottom