chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The time I had 2 girlfriends

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
I was 9 years old, and my hoe mother dragged me over to her friends house where she wanted to meet her friend.

My mum's friends had two daughters, roughly my age, one a bit older and one a year or two younger than me.

Being the age I was, girls at this point were just pretty, weird, icky people without a penis; there was no sexual attraction or tention

While my mum and their mum conversed, us kids were left to our selves.

We watched tv and played flash games on their pc, like normal humans beings do, a concept so foreign to me now; we was just innocent kids being social

Anyway, I was in school a few months later, and some kid asked me if I had a gf, and me, recalling this time I hanged out with these two girls, replied ''yeah, I got two'', unironically believing myself

The kid replied ''Aww youre cheating!'' and shit like that, and probably thought I was a full of shit

it took you until 19 to know what sex was?
Yes, because my parents taught me that if I touch my privates I'll go to hell for eternity. Plus they restricted my internet access and didn't allow me to take sex ed. I only found out when I read the Wikipedia about sexual intercourse.

Yes, because my parents taught me that if I touch my privates I'll go to hell for eternity. Plus they restricted my internet access and didn't allow me to take sex ed. I only found out when I read the Wikipedia about sexual intercourse.
how did you never hear about it at school? are you a circumcuck?

i think you are a truecel. its really over for you. are you a wizard? have you ever thought of seeing a prostitute?
Not a wizard, but I will be soon. I thought about going to Mexico to see a prostitute but I’m so high inhib I fear I won’t be able to go through with it and I’ll humiliate myself even more.

Not a wizard, but I will be soon. I thought about going to Mexico to see a prostitute but I’m so high inhib I fear I won’t be able to go through with it and I’ll humiliate myself even more.
what do you do all day? being a neet is better than paying for sex anyways.

what do you do all day? being a neet is better than paying for sex anyways.
Yeah I am a neet and right now I work on this forum all day basically. I want a job to move out of my shitty government funded apartment but it's just a disaster to go through interviews and finding something that works for an antisocial hermit like me.

WTF MOGGER I WOULD KILL (in gta) TO BE MOLESTED BY A OLDER GIRL
Same but it doesn't mean much when you don't know what you're supposed to do with it, she was going to let me molest her but then my mom walked in and that was the last I saw of her, it still pisses me off to this day