chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

High-effort The Reason Why Jewish Communist Revolution Succedded in Eastern Europe

ULTRAVISIONARYBLACKPILISM

PROUD BACON EATER THE KOSHER EXTREMINATOR
The map of Jewry in Eastern Europe before WW2. As you can see, the Jews were heavily concentrated in Poland, Ukraine and Belarus. Sometimes in one area, they were over 20% of population. For example Warsaw was 30% jewish, while Minsk (capital of Belarus) had more Jews than Whites! And what did the so called "based" Trad Eastern European do about this Jewish problem?

Absolutely nothing! Tsar did restrict some jewish movements and put quotas, but he basically created a racial jungle there. The Jews were everywhere and many villages were entirely Jewish. Irronically It took Hitler to homogenize Eastern Europe. Now Eastern Europe has far less jews and more Whites.

The Pale of Settlement needs to be exposed more. I think it was a deliberate sabotage done by the (((Tsarist Russia))). If Russian elites really wanted to get rid of the jews they would deport them to some northern parts of russia and yet, they chose the most White, western part of the empire.
1702335808834.png

@Weebhunter3000
@Karenin
@GermanicAurelian

You guys agree?

Last edited:
I would also point out that the areas in which communism thrives is also the areas where just jews live
communism is popular to an urban proletarian class
jews are often always urban
The same thing also happened in USA where area populated mostly by nonwhites and jews are always the most woke and liberal.

I clearly see the pattern here

I would also point out that the areas in which communism thrives is also the areas where just jews live
communism is popular to an urban proletarian class
jews are often always urban
Why you filthy gentiles are so right wing I love Marxist Leninism keep giving your $$$$$ to billionaire I don’t give af my family Is wealthy so it’s not my fucking problems

The majority of the regions on the map aren’t Russian heartland but were acquired only in the late 18th century with the 3rd partition of Poland, which proves that the tsars actually limited Jewish migration within the empire as they remained where they were for centuries meaning Poland-Lithuania.
From Nicholas I on the government policy was openly antisemitic as proven by several pogroms that drove many of ((them)) to immigrate into the US in the late 19th century.

The reason a Communist takeover was successful were mainly the complete collapse of statehood in the wake of the failed Kerensky offensive and massive financial and informational support from the Germans to close the Eastern front.

Back
Top Bottom