chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The punishment of K*vin Logan

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
1695404676538.png

btw. I was looking for Kevin Logan's blog and @Zebraman made a post about me :kevin:

Kevin has added 2 blog posts recently, he didn't even mention chuds but he fired shots at some users :cage:
Kevin Logan said:
If you have been hanging out in incel spaces for a long time like me, you probably noticed that the majority of the users prefer to larp as some edgylord, posting about their p€do phantasies, larping as the next sch00l shøøther, racebating, make pro nazi posts (even thought the poster is not even white)… anyway, fedposting in general, instead of actually discussing about the blackpill.

btw. I was looking for Kevin Logan's blog and @Zebraman made a post about me :kevin:

Kevin has added 2 blog posts recently, he didn't even mention chuds but he fired shots at some users :cage:
racebaiting
Does he not realize the irony of bringing up racebaiting when he was the one who created all the race hate threads (including the white hate one which was blatant rage bait) on this site?
make pro nazi posts (even thought the poster is not even white)
@Karenin shots just got fired nigger, what are you going to do now?

Back
Top Bottom