chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Gaming The PS5 is garbage in both hardware and software.

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
I really regret dropping $500 on this thing instead of upgrading my PC. They can't even update all games to be 60fps so the promised power was a scam. One controller I bought from them has it's shoulder button broken, and the other one I bought has stick drift 4 months in. You'd think the games would make up for it but surprise. It's all lesbian, third-person action shooters with hyper realistic graphics and rehashed gameplay we've seen on repeat since 2013. And to think people were injuring each other to get one of these instead of buying some actual good hardware, where you can play Nintendo and Microsoft games as well as the "exclusives" soyny is porting over anyway.

PlayStation is probably the worst console especially this generation, i thought ps4 was trash cuz of the overpriced games and limited selection but ps5 seems a lot worse and it looks like shit
At least PS4 had Bloodborne. I can't tell you a single game worth playing on this thing. Even God of Soy Ragnarok was a disappointment with it's forced diversity and Marvel tier dialogue. That's the problem with these companies, they all want to be the next Marvel Avengers with le quirky jokes and watered down game play to appeal to casuals.

At least PS4 had Bloodborne. I can't tell you a single game worth playing on this thing. Even God of Soy Ragnarok was a disappointment with it's forced diversity and Marvel tier dialogue. That's the problem with these companies, they all want to be the next Marvel Avengers with le quirky jokes and watered down game play to appeal to casuals.
theyve all been bought out by bobby kotick the stupid kike and gen z is so gay and dumb they dont know what gaming is so they play gaymes.

Yea, sold my PS4 last May for 100€. Only played BB & Persona 5 Royal on it.

get a fucking pc, i hate console fags so much, and I always laugh when they whine about mobile normiecattles when they are basically the same thing.
I had a PC before buying the PS5, but I wanted to play Ratchet and Clank so I bought the console for one game basically. Pretty retarded move on my part.

Yeah, the Playstation glory days are over. Gaming in general is uber shit right now, too much soul less cash grab garbage. I'd suggest revisiting your old consoles if you still have them. Ps1-3 era is fuckin based.

Which PS games have you played and would recommend?
1696408634643.png

1696408680566.png

Yeah, the Playstation glory days are over. Gaming in general is uber shit right now, too much soul less cash grab garbage. I'd suggest revisiting your old consoles if you still have them. Ps1-3 era is fuckin based.

Which PS games have you played and would recommend?
Socom 1 and 2
Silent Hill 1,2, 3
Need for speed 3 hot pursuit and high stakes
Spyro 1,2 and three
GTA 3, vice city, and San andreas.
Max Payne one and two
Red Faction
Timespltters series.
Devil May Cry
Onimusha 1 and 2
Yakusza 1 through 3.

I really regret dropping $500 on this thing instead of upgrading my PC. They can't even update all games to be 60fps so the promised power was a scam. One controller I bought from them has it's shoulder button broken, and the other one I bought has stick drift 4 months in. You'd think the games would make up for it but surprise. It's all lesbian, third-person action shooters with hyper realistic graphics and rehashed gameplay we've seen on repeat since 2013. And to think people were injuring each other to get one of these instead of buying some actual good hardware, where you can play Nintendo and Microsoft games as well as the "exclusives" soyny is porting over anyway.
get a fucking pc, i hate console fags so much, and I always laugh when they whine about mobile normiecattles when they are basically the same thing.
as if (((steam))) wasn't a cucked alternative jfl
just get emulators
This is the response.
Like fuck modern gayming, you are a faggot kikelover or you are converted into one if you play modern globoshlop.

steam has way more games than things like GOG. What do you use to play games on PC then?
There's always piracy for stuffs that are exclusively on steam/epic shitore

He plays browser games cos his shit chromebook can't handle real games
poorly optimized game = shit and I haven't seen any exception yet. Played Elex 2 earlier this year and it went shit after the first chapter, and it doesn't even look better than the first one despite it's ridiculous system requirement.

Back
Top Bottom