chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Caged The only thing I do online is...

Deleted member 16

Looking at my profile pictures. When I log in on neets.net I spend most of my time there looking at my avi, same when I was on .is and basedspace. When I use my xbox or playstation I stare at my waifu pfp between games to distract myself.

I used to have waifu pfps on WhatsApp when I was a teenager but I realized that is (((cringe))) according to le normies 🤢 so I don't have one there anymore, therefore I never open that app. I sometimes thought it would be cool to have a new number that nobody knows just to have an anime pfp there, because no one talks to me there anyways, last message I received was october last year.

There's no point in using the internet for me if it's not for looking at my cute waifu profile picture, that's why I'm not active here.

Why not go to a print shop and print your waifu on card paper so you can stare at her without rekting your eyesight.
Im too high inhib for that, I use my local print shop for college stuff every now and then so I dont want the owner to laugh at me for being a waifulover permavirgin every time he sees me, also too low iq/lazy to learn how to use my printer.

Btw @parzurnacs barcamgtow has finally stopped LARPing as white/Castizo, he now identifies as black and spams BBCucked videos on .net :cage:
IMG_20230821_041140.png

Btw @parzurnacs barcamgtow has finally stopped LARPing as white/Castizo, he now identifies as black and spams BBCucked videos on .net :cage:
View attachment 3292
Based

Looking at my profile pictures. When I log in on neets.net I spend most of my time there looking at my avi, same when I was on .is and basedspace. When I use my xbox or playstation I stare at my waifu pfp between games to distract myself.

I used to have waifu pfps on WhatsApp when I was a teenager but I realized that is (((cringe))) according to le normies 🤢 so I don't have one there anymore, therefore I never open that app. I sometimes thought it would be cool to have a new number that nobody knows just to have an anime pfp there, because no one talks to me there anyways, last message I received was october last year.

There's no point in using the internet for me if it's not for looking at my cute waifu profile picture, that's why I'm not active here.
Why dont you find a girlfriend?

Back
Top Bottom