chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The Off-Topic section

I feel that a shitposting containment thread should be for posts during a specific week and then locked after that.
e.g. "Shitposting Sewers Thread 11-17 Aug, 2023", then make a new shitposting containment thread for the next week "Shitposting Sewers Thread 18-24 Aug, 2023" and get a mod to lock the previous thread.

I feel that a shitposting containment thread should be for posts during a specific week and then locked after that.
e.g. "Shitposting Sewers Thread 11-17 Aug, 2023", then make a new shitposting containment thread for the next week "Shitposting Sewers Thread 18-24 Aug, 2023" and get a mod to lock the previous thread.
dnd rd + sounds too complicated

Just shit post and spam in the mods dms if you want to postmaxx

dnd rd + sounds too complicated

Just shit post and spam in the mods dms if you want to postmaxx
it's 2 sentences nigga
3hkj.gif

Nah this is low key useless, necro posting wasn't an issue before and I doubt it'd be an issue now

Nah this is low key useless, necro posting wasn't an issue before and I doubt it'd be an issue now
if people want to reply to a shitpost from a previous thread they can quote it in the new shitposting containment thread. Though this forum is still tiny, one new shitpost containment thread a month instead of every week would suffice.

if people want to reply to a shitpost from a previous thread they can quote it in the new shitposting containment thread. Though this forum is still tiny, one new shitpost containment thread a month instead of every week would suffice.
More trouble than it's worth. Again, necro posting wasn't an issue before (from what I've seen) and threads that get long do so for a reason, splitting it in two is inconvenient and disrupts the flow

I don't see a reason why this would be a thing. Forum isn't big enough to do this kind of thing

This is nerd tier shit were everything needs to be organized or panic ensues

More trouble than it's worth. Again, necro posting wasn't an issue before (from what I've seen) and threads that get long do so for a reason, splitting it in two is inconvenient and disrupts the flow
A shitposting containment thread would contain unrelated shitposts so there wouldn't be any flow to disrupt lol

Back
Top Bottom