chuds.life
This is a male-only forum created to discuss politically incorrect content and archive information deleted from the mainstream internet. You can post with or without an account. Please read our rules before posting.

The muh AOC muh pedophile """Debate""" is fucking gay and I wish to never participate in it.

TheCrazyInsanity

5000 hours on industrial cube game
Have you noticed how bad it got recently? Because women these days take on like 4-6 sexual partners if not more by age 20, and by 30 it's in 10s or 100s even, men tend to go for younger women. Not only that, but also women mostly age like milk, especially with 30 piercing and gross tattoos. This lead to those roasties getting insecure and saying you are a pedophile if you as a 25-30 man choose to date a 18yo or a 20yo, simply because they cannot compete. Now this whorefication lead to this weird fucking notion that it's le trad based to date a fresh after period 13yo, mostly propagated by those weird groups like AF. I think this is a notion that pedophiles now use to get ahead and get to kids, because no serious man who wants a family thinks that a woman at teenage age has the maturity to become a mother on top of school and whatever else they do. Fuck, if you think about as long as women have young looks on their side, their huge ego overshines any logical thought.
That leaves us with one side of roasted beef who says you are a pedophile when you date a 20yo girl and pedos who call you a kike when you say 1X is too young.
If you look at how things really were: Women got married in the early 20s and had kids around 25. Also, having one sexual partner which was your husband was a norm. The age of consent was not a thing cause no man in his right mind would go for a girl below 20 pretty much, because social standards made it not worth it, it was a risk to date a girl who is young and probably irresponsible. I think this is the best model.
Now they fuck randoms till 30, find out they cannot hold onto a chad 30 providers who look for a younger girl to settle down with cause the girls his age are ran through, and
he never had to settle down, really.
What I am trying to say is that shit is flipped on its head, and I hate it. I will not participate in this circus because we attack symptoms of a greater issue.

it was 12 in philippines and japan until these agecucks ruined it
1699755341053.png

I don't know how far back you're thinking but the AoC being at 16+ is a modern phenomenon. It used to be 10 in the late 1800's.
Even if it was not formally specified, you will get your fingers broken by an angry mob if you do something so outside norms.
That's why NatSoc Germany had AOC at 14, but nobody cared to rise it. You would be probably never seen as an equal, if you have gone below something like 18. Do you look the same at such a person who is technically in the legal right? I sure don't. It applies to drugs as well. I look down upon potheads, even if it is legal where they are from.
Notice also how AOC is almost always not one pair with age to consent to marriage. While age of consent is fucking low, the age of marriage is about 18. This is just wrong.
As I said, I cannot agree to any of this bullshit. Also, I don't care about countries outside Europe and North America. Fuck niggers.

I see people call a guy a pedophile when he dates a seventeen year old even though the AOC is 16/17 in most states. 16 is the prime AOC im my opinion.
16-17 is when they physically mature cause, as we know, women stop growing around 18. That doesn't mean they are mentally an adult. When I was 16-17 I dated women my age and they are still stupid teens. Marriage is also illegal, so that seems the guy just wants to score her in this regard. I have never been a proponent of sex before marriage.

Most men tend to desire younger women since they have a slightly lower chance of being used goods the lower you go down the age bracket compared to the roasties around the man's age range. This is a perfectly fine reason to be attracted to young women within the AOC, but as foids continue to rack up high body counts at seemingly younger ages every year, you begin to see cases of people skimming the law out of sheer desperation for a decent woman. Don't forget that the younger the woman, the more easier it is to implement your own beliefs and thoughts onto her and steer her away from the whore lifestyle. It's quite sad that you basically have to groom roasties for a chance of having a stable relationship nowadays, but this is what a century of feminism and female empowerment movements has built up to.

99% of Girls at 14 Are not even virgin so idk why age of consent is 18 (in gta) holes are depraved my cousin fucked her older brother when she was 12 (in mein kraft)

I don't know how far back you're thinking but the AoC being at 16+ is a modern phenomenon. It used to be 10 in the late 1800's.
Sorry to break you but the average age of marriage back then was about 20-25 for women. I don't really understand why incels tend to have fixation on teenage girls, what makes them so attractive to you anyway? 16 years old these days are basically just dumb kids mentally.

Sorry to break you but the average age of marriage back then was about 20-25 for women. I don't really understand why incels tend to have fixation on teenage girls, what makes them so attractive to you anyway? 16 years old these days are basically just dumb kids mentally.
I never said I am. I'm just bringing up the fact that the AoC was always low before the modern era. Like Hitler getting it on with a 16 year old wasn't a big deal back then.

the official USA federal stats are something like 15% of highschool girls are still virgins (from male sexual contact) when they graduate- bleak but not hopeless. higher virginity for asians, bet for hapas too. I don't trust the feds but they compile these stats to argue for teaching kids about sex because "they are having it anyway" so if anything they might exaggerate sex activity.

the debate shit sucks, both sides trip over some of the same things:
1. Inability to appreciate the value even in arbitrary limits, and to appreciate the arbitrariness of current limits. Specific boundaries like "has turned 18 years old" are painted as "invalid because arbitrary" by one side, while the other uses them as a sacred jumping off point to paint adjacent legal stuff as screwed up. If an age-of-consent law is well positioned then there should be a fairly low rate of people who age out of its protection before they are ready. Even if say half of those reached the mental/physical maturity benchmarks a couple years sooner, it is way simpler to wait until nearly everyone has caught up. It is arbitrary, but it makes convenient sense to have the rule be a simple "how old is she" instead of some publicly administered IQ test plus physical sexual maturity or something. On the other hand when you think of such a limit as deeply important in of itself that allows the limit to self-justify its modification. This is sort of a natural thing to happen in normies because they can only accept rules by making them sacred. I don't think there is a serious risk of the USA age of consent being raised (or another AoC limit added) because it would be unpopular with the affected young women who are still allowed to vote.
2. focus on only one aspect of how age-of-consent laws are motivated. There is the liberal "they can't consent yet, their brain isn't developed!" idea which is valid but not the entire story. We also find sex below some age or lacking developed sexual features disgusting but the culture is not calibrated to allow direct disgust as a motivator for policy, thank you gay rights. There are other reasons I've thought of but idc to write them all

>"The muh AOC muh pedophile """Debate""" is fucking gay and I wish to never participate in it."
>two paragraphs of participating in it

Back