chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious The Jews and The Muslims

ULTRAVISIONARYBLACKPILISM

PROUD BACON EATER THE KOSHER EXTREMINATOR
In 642 AD, Jews opened the gates of Islam, welcoming the Muslim invaders, ending Zoroastrian rule.

In 711 AD Jews opened the gates of Toledo, welcoming Muslim invaders ending Christian rule.​

EU border policy is currently under the control of Jews.

1701734694081.png

1f0f7d2b8a16e46f.png

Last edited:
In 642 AD, Jews opened the gates of Islam, welcoming the Muslim invaders, ending Zoroastrian rule.

In 711 AD Jews opened the gates of Toledo, welcoming Muslim invaders ending Christian rule.​

EU border policy is currently under the control of Jews.

It's honestly kind of weird as Jews are one of the two groups persecuted most by Muslims, the other being Christians.

@Weebhunter3000

If i post this thread on .is or .club, i would be lynched by the so called based user
Honestly i'm no longer trust so called Muslim user in those site
What about you?

Last edited:
@Weebhunter3000

If i post this thread on .is or .club, i would be lynched by the so called based user
Honestly i'm no longer trust so called Muslim user in those site
What about you?
I haven't interacted much with Muslim users, but based off my previous interactions with them they do seem a bit mentally unstable and spergy.

Yeah they did this to Spain to remove the Catholic-King who was in charge at the time the Jew's over there knowing what would happen if they allowed Muslim-Moor invader's in. They allowed them in through the border and the Moor's invaded the majority of Spain. And then later The Spanish-Catholic's took a Spain back and then arrested and imprisoned the Moor's and The Jew's who allowed them in knowing that they would invade and ruin a traditional-christian country and now the Spanish of that time our Demonized in our schools history-books, Even though they did a good-deed.

Yeah they did this to Spain to remove the Catholic-King who was in charge at the time the Jew's over there knowing what would happen if they allowed Muslim-Moor invader's in. They allowed them in through the border and the Moor's invaded the majority of Spain. And then later The Spanish-Catholic's took a Spain back and then arrested and imprisoned the Moor's and The Jew's who allowed them in knowing that they would invade and ruin a traditional-christian country and now the Spanish of that time our Demonized in our schools history-books, Even though they did a good-deed.
Muslims are more likely to racemix

During his life, the Prophet Muhammad (570-632) married 12 different wives among whom were two Jewish women: Rayhana bint Zayd and Safiya bint Huyayy. These two women were widows whose husbands had been killed in wars with Muslims in Arabia. While Rayhana refused to convert to Islam at first and did so only after massive pressure, Safiya converted to Islam immediately after being asked. Rayhana died a few years before Muhammad, but Safiya lived on after his death. Classic Islamic sources claim that the Muslims did not like Rayhana because of her beauty and so made an issue of her Jewish origin, with Muhammad being the only one to treat her well. After Muhammad’s death, Safiya lived among his other wives in Mecca, but did not take part in the political intrigues at the beginning of Islam, in contrast to the other wives, especially the most dominant and favorite wife, Aisha.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom