chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The gym is the ultimate breeding ground for subhumanity. I highly reccommend you just leave if it ever makes you umcomfortable and just train at home.

Karenin

卐 Nazi sympathizer
The gym is for failures. it is a cauldron of failures, the same we all end up here, they all end up there

the whole thing is just too much, sacks of water wearing gymshark, their facial expressions on the final reps, the environmental arrogance 'mcgreger' walk after they 1RM their bench press to substitute genetic arrogance, the protein shakers, the hamster wheels, the brand new sneakers, the hair follicals, buzzcuts, the wraps, chalk, grunting, seflies, creepshots, wireless headphones listening to motivation speeches, watching utube influencers tell them what to eat

ye some male models use, but its literally their job to use it

you gotta laugh, ive lost it many times when i used to go to the gym to the point where people have asked me whats funny like its not obvious

the most braindead way you could imagine to spend your time, the fact you have to pay to use it

(copypasta from an ogger on .net)

1691866392548.png

Going to the gym makes absolutly no senes. Your potential is capped by your bone mass and your aesthetics are capped by your shoulder width and hip/waist ratio. If you have good bones then there's no need to build muscle. All the things that matter such as face, dick size, ethnicity, height are not affected by the gym. At best the gym will give you stress and you will further lose hair and age quicker. If you have a good bone structure then just do push ups instead of lifting weights destorying your joints.

View attachment 2826

Going to the gym makes absolutly no senes. Your potential is capped by your bone mass and your aesthetics are capped by your shoulder width and hip/waist ratio. If you have good bones then there's no need to build muscle. All the things that matter such as face, dick size, ethnicity, height are not affected by the gym. At best the gym will give you stress and you will further lose hair and age quicker. If you have a good bone structure then just do push ups instead of lifting weights destorying your joints.

jfl

it depends on what you're trying to signal

if you're healthy and genuinely enjoy lifting weights, you might as well go to the gym since it's easy and you can mog, effortlessly

That's what I used to do in high school, when I skipped classes half the time I'd just run to the gym to get a workout

There was a tallish Chadlite in my class that had a crazy good body so people probably thought they could get on his level by going to the gym too (and some did end getting a good body me included but it didn't matter one bit as girls were not attracted at all)

In retrospect, spending years in a gym was useless for me thinking redpill crap would ascend me. You might get some respect from guys I guess but it's useless as fuck in any normal environment

That's what I used to do in high school, when I skipped classes half the time I'd just run to the gym to get a workout

There was a tallish Chadlite in my class that had a crazy good body so people probably thought they could get on his level by going to the gym too (and some did end getting a good body me included but it didn't matter one bit as girls were not attracted at all)

In retrospect, spending years in a gym was useless for me thinking redpill crap would ascend me. You might get some respect from guys I guess but it's useless as fuck in any normal environment
i was a mgtow redpiller before to

View attachment 2826

Genetic inferiority is a very powerful thing. I am going to give you a list of the most effective things you can do to fight it, but even after doing this it may not be enough to save you.

-Be lean: 9-12% bodyfat is optimal. This is about the leanest you can get without suffering health issues. You face is going to become basically as defined and angular as it can be at this bodyfat, which is very important for looking good.

-Shave: Facial hair is ugly and ogre in 2024. Deal with it and get with the times. Trim body hair too if there's a lot. It's ugly and ogre as well.

-Eat a nutrient dense non-inflammatory diet: It will improve your health and make you not feel like shit less often.

-Hairmaxx:

-Put minoxidil daily on eyebrows if they are sparse: Also dye them darker if they are a light color

-Take a short nap: Most people don't realize this is all they need to do to reset if they are having a period of lethargy in the day

-Get some sunlight: Improves mood for the vast majority of human beings. There's a lot of mentally ill freaks on incel forums that prefer the cold and dark for some reason, which is extremely unnatural and strange.

That's all I can think of for now

(new copypasta from the .net ogger who won't join here :fuckingshit: )

Genetic inferiority is a very powerful thing. I am going to give you a list of the most effective things you can do to fight it, but even after doing this it may not be enough to save you.

-Be lean: 9-12% bodyfat is optimal. This is about the leanest you can get without suffering health issues. You face is going to become basically as defined and angular as it can be at this bodyfat, which is very important for looking good.

-Shave: Facial hair is ugly and ogre in 2024. Deal with it and get with the times. Trim body hair too if there's a lot. It's ugly and ogre as well.

-Eat a nutrient dense non-inflammatory diet: It will improve your health and make you not feel like shit less often.

-Hairmaxx:

-Put minoxidil daily on eyebrows if they are sparse: Also dye them darker if they are a light color

-Take a short nap: Most people don't realize this is all they need to do to reset if they are having a period of lethargy in the day

-Get some sunlight: Improves mood for the vast majority of human beings. There's a lot of mentally ill freaks on incel forums that prefer the cold and dark for some reason, which is extremely unnatural and strange.

-Having a strong handshake: It is well known that people respect strength and power, and foids get wet for strong brutes. So get with the times and start training your handshake

-Holding frame: More important than ever, when the bouncer asks you to leave for being handsy, you got to stand your ground and show people you are not afraid

-Being alpha: Start fights with people over random things to assert your superiority and test the waters

It's not worth it since the gym I live near wants a $90 initiation fee to get started plus $50 a month, jfl @the retards who actually blow their money on that shit when its jam packed.

Then there's this other gym that only tells you the price in person so you can't check online.
every commercial gym sucks. wtf their prices are crap.

-Hairmaxx:

“Weebhunter scares me more than Master and Haruhi combined”

i don't find the sense on gymbros always saying your depression is gonna get all magically fixed if you go to the sweat infested cave where you can't even notice a seminude foid because then everyone calls you a perv, and all the bvff as shit guys that appear on the net are all high as shit on steroids, if you don't use them you can get defined n shiet but you will stay a skinnoid
not asumed cobby.png

Back
Top Bottom