chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

THE CUCK RAGE GAYMER

it would be improportionally gemmy but it wouldn't get too much tractions to the site becsuse there is already a million review-dedicated jewtube channels, it wouldn't make it special if it had slurs because there is also already plenty of online chuddy schizos screaming nigger at the screen

Ever since kiwifarms doxxed a tranny from a picture of a doorknob I’m too scared to post pictures anywhere on the web.

Just commentate over gameplay retard, no need to post any irl footage

Just watch the 1st episode and he doesn't even show his face (ignore the thumbnail)

Can you really write a script without copypasta is the big question.

I am so filled with passion and hate for Donkey Cuck Country 2, the script would come from the depth of my heart
You act like it’s the worst platformer ever made and somehow put Rat Simulator above it? I don’t understand.
How is that even possible? can't multiple doors have the same doorknob? And how did they know what house the door was in?
My memory is hazy so some details may be off, but I vaguely remember kiwi niggers finding the manufacturer of the knobs and were able to find the general location of the troon. I forgot how they pinpointed the exact location and want to say they used the reflection from the doorknob but don’t quote me on that.

You act like it’s the worst platformer ever made and somehow put Rat Simulator above it? I don’t understand.

My memory is hazy so some details may be off, but I vaguely remember kiwi niggers finding the manufacturer of the knobs and were able to find the general location of the troon. I forgot how they pinpointed the exact location and want to say they used the reflection from the doorknob but don’t quote me on that.
Oh and 4channers can find exact outside locations based on the positions of the stars in the sky so anything is possible.

I am writing the script now.

Screenshot (257).png

Back
Top Bottom