chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

"The Chosen People"

chudnoob

Chud
Jews are the "chosen people" because they are the first people to have direct contact with the extraterrestrials, it's unknown what the relationship was or what it is today. Various stories in the old testament corroborate the theory of direct contact with the Jewish People. This could explain their dominance and apparent superiority. Other groups as far back as prehistory had various accounts of extraterrestrials but they didn't seem to have contact.

We don't know really anything about these extraterrestrials, and it doesn't seem like direct contact has happened within the last century; the most likely last contact was between August 28th-September 3rd 1859, known as the "Carrington Event". Electromagnetic interference had accompanied all other likely contact points.

The nature of these beings is pure speculation, however I think it's likely they're robotic in nature. They are likely the offspring of von neumann drones, with the goal of monitoring other beings in the Galaxy. Of course these von neumann drones were originally designed by a creature biological in origin. Faster than light travel still seems incredibly unlikely, so I'd posit that it is not alien lifeforms visiting Earth. Of course I could be wrong on that point, either they have discovered faster than light travel or their metabolism is much slower and they live longer lives.

The final longshot hypothesis about the nature of these beings is that they are subterranean, Lemurians, based on the accounts of Helena Blavatsky. The underground is still unexplored and unknown. As our knowledge of Geology has grown, the likelihood of Lemurian habitation has decreased. Still, there is plenty of reason to believe in the presence of a subterranean species but it seems less likely than extraterrestrial origin. Of course this does not mean Lemurians aren't possible, just that direct contact with humanity via the Jews and the Lemurians is unlikely to have occurred.

Why did these extraterrestrials choose Jews of all people to contact. To inform of my potential biases, I'm a euro, with a traditionally "Aryan" background, 80% Norwegian, 20% Anglo. However I believe that these extraterrestrials may have chosen to contact the Jewish people due to other races impure blood, tainted by archaic human DNA. This includes Asians/Native Americans with Devonian DNA, Euros with Neanderthal DNA, and Aboriginals/Africans with high homo erectus DNA. This leaves only Indians, Persians, and Jews. The common ancestor of Indians and Persians was the Aryan (Persians and Indians are the purest descendant of the Aryan, but that's another post), and Jews were Jews. Jews must have shown attributes that pleased these extraterrestrials, such as the closest to pure homo sapien blood available. It's possible that Aryan blood containted to much Devonian/Neanderthal DNA for their liking.

What do you believe is the nature of these extraterrestrials, and why were Jews the chosen people?

100% true
Be careful gentile
We can destroy this planet easily and end all life if we wanted

Jews are the "chosen people" because they are the first people to have direct contact with the extraterrestrials, it's unknown what the relationship was or what it is today. Various stories in the old testament corroborate the theory of direct contact with the Jewish People. This could explain their dominance and apparent superiority. Other groups as far back as prehistory had various accounts of extraterrestrials but they didn't seem to have contact.

We don't know really anything about these extraterrestrials, and it doesn't seem like direct contact has happened within the last century; the most likely last contact was between August 28th-September 3rd 1859, known as the "Carrington Event". Electromagnetic interference had accompanied all other likely contact points.

The nature of these beings is pure speculation, however I think it's likely they're robotic in nature. They are likely the offspring of von neumann drones, with the goal of monitoring other beings in the Galaxy. Of course these von neumann drones were originally designed by a creature biological in origin. Faster than light travel still seems incredibly unlikely, so I'd posit that it is not alien lifeforms visiting Earth. Of course I could be wrong on that point, either they have discovered faster than light travel or their metabolism is much slower and they live longer lives.

The final longshot hypothesis about the nature of these beings is that they are subterranean, Lemurians, based on the accounts of Helena Blavatsky. The underground is still unexplored and unknown. As our knowledge of Geology has grown, the likelihood of Lemurian habitation has decreased. Still, there is plenty of reason to believe in the presence of a subterranean species but it seems less likely than extraterrestrial origin. Of course this does not mean Lemurians aren't possible, just that direct contact with humanity via the Jews and the Lemurians is unlikely to have occurred.

Why did these extraterrestrials choose Jews of all people to contact. To inform of my potential biases, I'm a euro, with a traditionally "Aryan" background, 80% Norwegian, 20% Anglo. However I believe that these extraterrestrials may have chosen to contact the Jewish people due to other races impure blood, tainted by archaic human DNA. This includes Asians/Native Americans with Devonian DNA, Euros with Neanderthal DNA, and Aboriginals/Africans with high homo erectus DNA. This leaves only Indians, Persians, and Jews. The common ancestor of Indians and Persians was the Aryan (Persians and Indians are the purest descendant of the Aryan, but that's another post), and Jews were Jews. Jews must have shown attributes that pleased these extraterrestrials, such as the closest to pure homo sapien blood available. It's possible that Aryan blood containted to much Devonian/Neanderthal DNA for their liking.

What do you believe is the nature of these extraterrestrials, and why were Jews the chosen people?
Just read the talmud I guess.

do you have any sources to actually back up the fact that aliens had contact with the jews? even a talmud verse?
im not saying your theory is not impossible, it seems plausible, how come pajeets were so supposedly advanced for their time considering they're now retarded shitskins that are good for nothing? they did some crazy shit before european contact

do you have any sources to actually back up the fact that aliens had contact with the jews? even a talmud verse?
im not saying your theory is not impossible, it seems plausible, how come pajeets were so supposedly advanced for their time considering they're now retarded shitskins that are good for nothing? they did some crazy shit before european contact
Because they were united into a single country even though they all speak a trillion different languages, cultures, and history. Indian Kingdoms were doing pretty great pre islam, but Islam destroyed them and then the British colonized the ruins. Most of my belief about Indians being Aryans is that it's funny tbh though.

On the point about Jew contact
- Judges 5:23 refers to an inhabited star called Maroz.
- In Genesis 6:1-4 "And it came to pass when man began to increase upon the earth and daughters were born to them. The B’ney Elohim saw that the daughters of man were good and they took themselves wives from whomever they chose…The Nefilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward when the B’ney Elohim would consort with the daughters of man, who would bear to them children. They were the mighty who, from old, were men of renown."
- "“In the beginning G-d created the heavens and the earth.” The word for heavens, Shamayim, can mean 2 things: the atmosphere or beyond the atmosphere to, and including, the stars. The sages tell us that the word Shamayim is a contraction of 2 words: sham mayim, or, “there is water.” (I don't believe Aliens created humans as there is lots of fossil evidence to the contrary, however it'd make sense if thats what the Jewish people thought after contact)
- The Talmud (Avoda Zara 3b) tells us: “God roams over 18,000 worlds.” This is consistent with the idea of extraterrestrial life
- Zohar clearly states that the 7 "earthes" are separated by a firmament and are inhabited. Although they are not inhabited by man, they are the domain of intelligent creatures.
- . On the basis of the verse in Isaiah 45:18, he showed that there are creatures on planets other than earth: “For thus said Hashem, Creator of the heavens: He is the G-d, the One Who fashioned the earth and He is its Maker; He established it; He did not create it for emptiness; He fashioned it to be inhabited.”
- Another biblical allusion to alien life are the words in the song of Debora in the book of Judges: "Curse Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse bitterly its inhabitants [5:23]
- From song of songs 6:8, in the Zohar "The stars certainly are without number. But each star is called a separate world. These are the worlds without number."

The Talmud, Zohar and other Jewish Writings all talk about life outside of our world, and Jewish scholars debated this all the way back in the 1200s, much earlier than any other civilization was debating extraterrestrials.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom