chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The best of Honkler

the king of chuds.life

Screenshot 2023-09-10 163107.png

I bet the skeleton of your avi is that of a foid
No, buddy, it is SKELETOR from the popular He-Man franchise.

Skeletor (/ˈskɛlɪtɔːr/) is a supervillain and the main antagonist of the Masters of the Universe franchise created by Mattel. He is usually depicted as an evil skull-faced, blue-skinned sorcerer who serves as the archenemy of He-Man. In the storyline of the franchise, Skeletor is determined to discover the secrets of Castle Grayskull, which he believes will allow him to conquer the planet Eternia and become the titular Master of the Universe.[4]

The guy in your avi is dressed like a faggot.

He is a based time traveller who chokes women, not a faggot

d4ce4000468ac04ff4c356c04a4b75036c07f36d_hq.gif

View attachment 3958
I remember when I was a big fan of Doctor Who. Right before I got too into it though, the thirteenth doctor showed up, and completely killed my interest in the series. Only got to see 10th, 11th, and 12. 10th was defiantly my favorite. Also fuck Billie, ugly stupid shitskin dyke.

I remember when I was a big fan of Doctor Who. Right before I got too into it though, the thirteenth doctor showed up, and completely killed my interest in the series. Only got to see 10th, 11th, and 12. 10th was defiantly my favorite. Also fuck Billie, ugly stupid shitskin dyke.
I was introduced with the 9th doctor, who I quite like, more so than the 10th and 11th. I stopped watching some time during the 11th.

I also watched the old series on dvd and vhs that my father had.

The doctor in my avi is the 6th doctor and his series was regarded as some of the worst ever in the shows history, however everyone will agree that the actor was great, it just was the scripts were dogshit.

I remember I actually met the actor of the 6th doctor when I was 7 and got an autograph, but my bitch mother (die in a hole) trashed the autograph in the bin; I bet it would be worth some money now.

I was introduced with the 9th doctor, who I quite like, more so than the 10th and 11th. I stopped watching some time during the 11th.

I also watched the old series on dvd and vhs that my father had.

The doctor in my avi is the 6th doctor and his series was regarded as some of the worst ever in the shows history, however everyone will agree that the actor was great, it just was the scripts were dogshit.

I remember I actually met the actor of the 6th doctor when I was 7 and got an autograph, but my bitch mother (die in a hole) trashed the autograph in the bin; I bet it would be worth some money now.
Interesting. To me, the 12th doctor's storylines weren't very good either. The only standout storyline he had to me was that one when he woke up in that tower with the weird cloaked thing chasing him(Although Last Christmas was pretty good), and the ending with him punching that rock with that bird-mountain quote was great, Although it was hampered down with claire's retarded sacrifice earlier. don't know why she just assumed he would save her. My favorite episode would be "The Family of Blood" ,"The Christmas Invasion", or "The Waters of Mars", although the third was hampered with me not knowing much about the ood, or what the cloister bells were at the time. The last time I enjoyed the show was that movie where the 12th doctor meets the 1st, and that was only because of how funny the interactions between the two doctors. Lets not talk about that ending though. An alien that puts teeth in its face, what a joke. Lastly, I don't know if this is a controversial opinion, but I didn't like river song all that much. Her being amy and ross' daughter was pretty basic, and didn't justify the 10+ episodes with her. Also, Rose was my favorite partner by far. Sorry this is so long, I don't have anybody in-person to talk about the things I like with.

Back
Top Bottom