chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

The 2022 PISA results

• Thread starter Deleted member 32
  • Start date

Deleted member 32

What's PISA?
PISA is an international study which began in the year 2000. It aims to evaluate education systems worldwide by testing the skills and knowledge of 15-year-old students in participating countries/economies. For more info, check their website: https://www.oecd.org/pisa/
Here's a brief summary of their study:
82473923478234.jpeg

A performance ranking in mathematics:
a7utpc2fch4c1.png

All European countries have declined in math; meanwhile, Asians are getting better :chud:.
These rankings provetime after time, no matter how hard we trywe'll never be able to catch these Chinks. But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. The East Asian genes are just simply better. Congrats Ricels, you are the best. I kneel :kneel:.

What's PISA?
PISA is an international study which began in the year 2000. It aims to evaluate education systems worldwide by testing the skills and knowledge of 15-year-old students in participating countries/economies. For more info, check their website: https://www.oecd.org/pisa/
Here's a brief summary of their study:
View attachment 7487

A performance ranking in mathematics:
View attachment 7482
All European countries have declined in math; meanwhile, Asians are getting better :chud:.
These rankings provetime after time, no matter how hard we trywe'll never be able to catch these Chinks. But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. The East Asian genes are just simply better. Congrats Ricels, you are the best. I kneel :kneel:.
Euros don't have the math gene:itsover:

Half of the Euroclaps participating in the study probably have last names like Ahmad and Badawi so it's not too much of a surprise to see the numbers take a hit over the years

Western education system has purposely dumbed down to make it more inclusive (and because math is racist ofc). Asian countries are still homogeneous for the most part so there's no fear of offending someone over being smarter.

Back
Top Bottom