chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious Stop being losers

Ironpill

Chud
I had come to this space expecting people who wanted to discuss topics and learn and engage in thought provoking conversations, but it turns out this is more or less a chamber to complain and lament.

Why do you do this to yourselves? Why do you not understand that hard work and dedication can take you anywhere you want?

I had come to this space expecting people who wanted to discuss topics and learn and engage in thought provoking conversations, but it turns out this is more or less a chamber to complain and lament.

Why do you do this to yourselves? Why do you not understand that hard work and dedication can take you anywhere you want?

Because people don't want to take responsibility for their own lives. That's why left or right, red or blue, their all a bunch of cucked out government worshippers. They're too scared to grown their own food, raise their own animals, or built their own shit. People find it easier to unload their beta male tears onto social media instead of actually doing something about it, thus the cycle repeats and they die an angry bitter normie fag.

Because people don't want to take responsibility for their own lives. That's why left or right, red or blue, their all a bunch of cucked out government worshippers. They're too scared to grown their own food, raise their own animals, or built their own shit. People find it easier to unload their beta male tears onto social media instead of actually doing something about it, thus the cycle repeats and they die an angry bitter normie fag.
You need money to achieve anything in life. Most of us are living off government handouts, jfl.

Sounds like something a feminazi would say.

You made a total of 2 threads, one giving generic advice ChatGoyPT can generate and the other is this whinypost. If you want more "thought provoking conversations" here make better threads jfl.

I am net the first to notice that

Men have no reason to contribute to a society that does not reward them handsomely. Thomas Paine spoke of this in “Rights Of Man”

Back
Top Bottom