chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Caged Stacy broke up with his bf because he couldn't wipe her butt

fucking cunt I would beat her into a coma and then grape her over and over if she even pissed me off once (in video game) foids need to shut the fuck up

I'd be her non-consenting fart slave tbh. Can a brotha get an amen?
Aye aye, I do quite find them farting kind of nice.
Sadly Chad only can smell their farts.
1701913806182.png

Yeah, it's unironically over for the site.
I mean, how long till WE BECOME THE FUCKING TOILETS WE LABEL THESE FILTHY ANIMALS AS
Not much time left before that happens, and let me tell you, I despise how the world is molding every nu male to become a pathetic, downtrodden, human garbage can for the ones profitting off gynocracy (chads and foids)
So you better be preparing those toilet paper rolls since we gotta wipe stacies' butts
:itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover:

I mean, how long till WE BECOME THE FUCKING TOILETS WE LABEL THESE FILTHY ANIMALS AS
Not much time left before that happens, and let me tell you, I despise how the world is molding every nu male to become a pathetic, downtrodden, human garbage can for the ones profitting off gynocracy (chads and foids)
So you better be preparing those toilet paper rolls since we gotta wipe stacies' butts
:itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover::itsover:
es ist aus......

Back
Top Bottom