chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Speedrun autism compilation

There is a huge pipeline between speedrunners to trannydom

Ever heard about this speedrunner named cosmo? He used to be a pretty chill spedrunner

But he became a tranny and started to act like a totally different person

There was also a speedrunner named cyberdemon531. He used to be a autistic edgelord, but as soon he became a tranny he start to act the entire opposite, he became a sjw

Cyberdemon531 in the past

Cyberdemon531 now

20230625_203236.jpg

20230625_203716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the speedrun community isn't the only one that filled with raging autists, rhythm and online games have a fair share with those as well. That's the reason why I don't play online games anymore and would only play rhythm games casually.

Yeah, same thing with the fighting game community

I could show you more examples of this people sperging, but I think the autism that goes in the speedrun community its more amusing to see

2017-07-05-08_06_52.png
Stupid.png
2017-07-05-08_18_51.png
twitter-proto-esa.png

The ammout of trannies in speedrunning is astronomical. I think I only saw 2 actual females in the speedrunner comunity

Sayivtv

And a girl by the nickname Kazooie

I couldnt find any video of her speedrunning, about I have this video of this retard (that is also a speedrunner) simping for her

the speedrun community isn't the only one that filled with raging autists, rhythm and online games have a fair share with those as well. That's the reason why I don't play online games anymore and would only play rhythm games casually.

Gamers in general are just a bunch of mentally stunted autists with dozens of emotional problems built up just waiting for the slightest reason to go apeshit at the end of the day. I say this with personal experience because i used to rage at shit like Turd Strike and KOF 98 back when i played fighting games. I legitmately got so pissed one time when i got almost perfect KO'd by this Oro player i fucking disconnected mid match and uninstalled fightcade right then and there. When you realize that fighting game communities are mostly filled with third worlders and trannies it all starts to make sense on why they are such a difficult genre to get into. It's a genre that's more fun to watch than to actually play yourself.

Gamers in general are just a bunch of mentally stunted autists with dozens of emotional problems built up just waiting for the slightest reason to go apeshit at the end of the day. I say this with personal experience because i used to rage at shit like Turd Strike and KOF 98 back when i played fighting games. I legitmately got so pissed one time when i got almost perfect KO'd by this Oro player i fucking disconnected mid match and uninstalled fightcade right then and there. When you realize that fighting game communities are mostly filled with third worlders and trannies it all starts to make sense on why they are such a difficult genre to get into. It's a genre that's more fun to watch than to actually play yourself.
Well, yeah... the majority of the King of fighters playerbase is from third worlders with the exception of japan. I am not sure about trannies in the fighting game community. I not that thr fighting game community is filled with autistic manchilds, but I dont know about trannies.

Last edited by a moderator:
sad fact but again no autists can control their autistic special intrerest. activities like speedrunning and rhythm game perfection do actually damage health though, I'd prevent my relatives from doing it at all cost

There is a huge pipeline between speedrunners to trannydom

Ever heard about this speedrunner named cosmo? He used to be a pretty chill spedrunner

But he became a tranny and started to act like a totally different person

There was also a speedrunner named cyberdemon531. He used to be a autistic edgelord, but as soon he became a tranny he start to act the entire opposite, he became a sjw

Cyberdemon531 in the past

Cyberdemon531 now

View attachment 781
View attachment 782

xisa doe

who the fuck would play this hundreds of times to say you have a record in some shit nobody cares about or has ever competed in. this is so fucking autism the person that made this video probably has autism overload all day.

who the fuck would play this hundreds of times to say you have a record in some shit nobody cares about or has ever competed in. this is so fucking autism the person that made this video probably has autism overload all day.

That’s the most blatant ripoff of Crash Bandicoot I’ve ever seen.